Orange Crush 12U Collins/Worthy Win Again

Guest stircrazy

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't have to leave early or purposefully swing at balls in the dirt, but you don't have to steal or take that extra base either.  I think there is a time and place to call off the dogs without offending anyone.

As for the other side, you can't blame the opposing team when you fail to put your players in a position to succeed.  That would include the team and each player being at the appropriate level of competition- not saying that was the case here, just posting a general comment.

I don't have much web cred, though.  I hope to post more to become smarter... 

Guest 11/13Dad

You don't have to leave early or purposefully swing at balls in the dirt, but you don't have to steal or take that extra base either.  I think there is a time and place to call off the dogs without offending anyone.

As for the other side, you can't blame the opposing team when you fail to put your players in a position to succeed.  That would include the team and each player being at the appropriate level of competition- not saying that was the case here, just posting a general comment.

I don't have much web cred, though.  I hope to post more to become smarter...   

Good luck in your journey Grasshopper, we all had to crawl b4 we could walk.  +1 for your efforts

Guest stircrazy

I guess Stircrazy wasn't coaching a base.  He's usually pretty good at manufacturing outs.  8)

And this from a fellow "EMPIRE"!  ;D

Guest stircrazy

I guess Stircrazy wasn't coaching a base.  He's usually pretty good at manufacturing outs.  8)

And this from a fellow "EMPIRE"!   ;D

I will remeber that the next time you want a "GATORADE".

Guest b-a-g fan

That's why they keep you around empiring  ???

What do you give CC to keep you around  ??? :D :D :D :D

Guest stircrazy

Nothing!!!!!!! Would he please fire me so I can sit in the stands and CUSS him. He could bring back "SHORTY SHORTS" TO HELP HIM. ;D ;D

Nothing!!!!!!! Would he please fire me so I can sit in the stands and CUSS him. He could bring back "SHORTY SHORTS" TO HELP HIM. ;D ;D

That's OK.....We can do without SS.  The girls might beat him up!

I haven't been on this site for a while......I have been trying to dig my foot out of my mouth.

I have been catching up on some of the posts that I have missed. 

I have really enjoyed this one....you guys are hilarious.

You are also 100% correct.  How boring it would be without you!

Thanks for the Knowledge ???  and the Entertainment !!!

Guest stircrazy

Ok, here is the line on the 2nd inning. 6-0 lead after 1. In 2nd , 11runs on 5 hits ( all from the left) 8 WALKS including 5 HBP

I was not there but I do have the book. Get a team that can support the title TRAVEL TEAM if you can't take a beating. I will not apologize for winning 17-0. Have been on the other side before. The difference between teams is we play all the time against whoever we can 12U or 14U so we can get better (WIN OR LOSE). Have played LA Patriots 14u, Breakers 14U, Blast 14U and so on and so. Won some lost some but we played them and NO COMNPLAINTS. This is the last I will say on this GET OVER IT or stay at home!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder