Region 14 East Zone Standings:

Seeding:

South Zone:                Eastern Zone:

(1) San Jacinto        vs (4) Angelina

(2) Blinn                  vs (3) Navarro

(3) Alvin                  vs (2) Panola/Texarkana

(4) Galveston/Laredo vs (1) Texarkana/Panola

Bossier and Northeast split Sunday so if my math is correct that gives NE 14 losses, today they face Navarro and if they split it is over. If they sweep Navarro than we have to complete the LM game with us up 10-2 in the 7th.

Angelina 14-13

NE 12-14

Bossier and Northeast split Sunday so if my math is correct that gives NE 14 losses, today they face Navarro and if they split it is over. If they sweep Navarro than we have to complete the LM game with us up 10-2 in the 7th.

Angelina 14-13

NE 12-14

Your math is correct......bet you used a calculator.  ;D

Got a text from Kyler last night saying we are going to finish the Lon Morris game today. Asked him why, and he said something about just to remove all doubts and questions about who will be the 4th seed. Seems a little silly to me, but what do I know. Great to see the Roadrunners in the post-season, everybody is even again now. Can't wait to see the team back in Brenham.

Got a text from Kyler last night saying we are going to finish the Lon Morris game today. Asked him why, and he said something about just to remove all doubts and questions about who will be the 4th seed. Seems a little silly to me, but what do I know. Great to see the Roadrunners in the post-season, everybody is even again now. Can't wait to see the team back in Brenham.

Does anyone know if Navarro and NETCC played yesterday or were rained out ?

I'll get 'JR" to text a Navarro player he knows.

Cubfan.....get that pit fired up....the 'Runners are coming to Brenham.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124