BH vs. Crosby

Guest patriot117

I was really surprised that Crosby would burn Langely against North Forrest. I guess Coach Thompson has a plan. The kid who closed out their game against Dayton would be my next choice. I think he only threw 1 inning on Monday.

I would guess Rocha for the Eagles.

Should be a real good one whoever is on the mound for either team. The two most talented teams in 19-4A. (IMO)

I was really surprised that Crosby would burn Langely against North Forrest. I guess Coach Thompson has a plan. The kid who closed out their game against Dayton would be my next choice. I think he only threw 1 inning on Monday.

Should be a real good one whoever is on the mound for either team. The two most talented teams in 19-4A. (IMO)

I wouldn't be surprised to see Peterson again for the BH Eagles. I'll take BH and Kingwood Park as the top two teams. This may get censored but I'll take Crosby as the team w/ the least class, after what I saw and heard the other night against Dayton........ It is what it is.

Guest patriot117

I wouldn't be surprised to see Peterson again for the BH Eagles. I'll take BH and Kingwood Park as the top two teams. This may get censored but I'll take Crosby as the team w/ the least class, after what I saw and heard the other night against Dayton........ It is what it is.

I have not seen KP yet and I was not at the Crosby/Dayton game. All I have to go by is what I've seen. I know there is lots of bad blood between Crosby and Dayton. (That is no excuse to act like they did.)

Why Peterson and not Rocha?

I was at the Crosby game last night when Langley pitched against North Forest (0-5). Not sure why they burned him (90+ fastball) against them; 4 innings 0 hits 0 walks 8 k's. Thought for sure we would see that match up against BH. What a waste.

I have not seen KP yet and I was not at the Crosby/Dayton game. All I have to go by is what I've seen. I know there is lots of bad blood between Crosby and Dayton. (That is no excuse to act like they did.)

Why Peterson and not Rocha?

Peterson is considered the #2...although he did struggle against Goose Creek. It very well may be Rocha or possibly Baker.

I was at the Crosby game last night when Langley pitched against North Forest (0-5). Not sure why they burned him (90+ fastball) against them; 4 innings 0 hits 0 walks 8 k's. Thought for sure we would see that match up against BH. What a waste.

I agree that is confusing.

???

I would look for Peterson to get the ball. Throws hard and has a double nasty slider and a splitter

OK two of my favorite teams but have to go with BH bc of 07, Padgett, and BHFan....... Cant pull a Judas every game so go Hill and win this one for your buddies to the west.  ;D

OK two of my favorite teams but have to go with BH bc of 07, Padgett, and BHFan....... Cant pull a Judas every game so go Hill and win this one for your buddies to the west.  ;D

Sweet! I knew you would come around ;D 

;D ;D ;D ;D

Look at the big brain on Brad !

Hey, I called you back the other day...........what's up ?

;D ;D ;D ;D

Look at the big brain on Brad !

Hey, I called you back the other day...........what's up ?

;D

I think whoever pitches for Barbers Hill better have some help from the offense. We will need to hit the ball and score some runs. Weak ground balls and errors running the bases won't get it done.   GO EAGLES!!!!

Except for Burditt...JB is the real deal. 2nd hardest workin' kid I've seen  ;) There's a very good chance you may see "Jaybird" pitching years after BH graduation. Like most young pitchers ( one of which I'm very close to )...trust your stuff / fix it btw the ears....and it's over.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami