OF vs. HJ Updates/ OF WINS! 6-2

;) Looks like Orangefield still hasn't played anyone!!!

funny you say that because there 2-0  so they have played someone haha   but anyways they still got BC and silsbee then they have to go back through HF again which wont be a walk in the park.

That was for hjhawks that said that Orangefield hadn't played anyone all year...just a little jab all in fun. Just continuing a little fun we had with hardin jefferson people during basketball season...he knows it was a joke. And believe me, we know how tough this district is this year. You have to stay focused and take care of business. Bridge City is still the team to beat...from what I'm hearing they're not playing well but still finding a way to win games. That's what good teams do, Orangefield is trying to get to that level.

HJ and silsibee are down but not BC they have beat alot of very tough opponents and have been ranked top 10 in the state all year 

and OF and HF are stronger this year than the last few so the district is about the same just a little change of power it seems

if you look at the pitching in this district vs. the past 2, there is no comparason....

Also, BC is not as good as they were the past 2 seasons.  (They do not hit near as well)

There is nothing wrong with BC's Bats this year kid, and there feild work is almost exclent.

And i would like to ask, are there any tough teams in the region this year?? Or are we gonna end up with two teams from 21-3a at regional?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder