Texas high school baseball poll

Texas high school baseball poll

Associated Press

COLLEGE STATION, Texas (AP) — The Texas high school baseball poll for the week of March 23, as determined by the Texas High School Baseball Coaches Association:

Class 5A

1. Houston Bellaire 12-0-1,

2. SA Reagan 13-3,

3. Laredo United 14-3,

4. Alvin 14-2,

5. Spring Branch Memorial 11-1,

6. CC Carroll 13-2,

7. Flower Mound 12-3,

8. Odessa 13-2,

9. Round Rock Stony Point 13-2,

10. South Grand Prairie 15-4

Class 4A

1. CC Moody 17-1,

2. CC Calallen 17-3,

3. Brenham 14-1,

4. Lake Travis 17-2,

5. Hallsville 15-0,

6. Buda Hayes 12-1,

7. Sherman 15-2-1,

8. Hewitt Midway 12-4,

9. Mesquite Poteet 10-1,

10. Denton Guyer 13-1-1

Class 3A

1. Cuero 15-1,

2. Longview Spring Hill 14-1,

3. Taylor 13-3,

4. Robstown 13-4-1,

5. Bridge City 13-2-1,

6. Robinson 11-1,

7. Kennedale 12-1,

8. Columbus 13-2, 9. Celina 12-2,

10. Prosper 14-4

Class 2A

1. Halletsville 10-2,

2. Holliday 10-1,

3. Rogers 12-2,

4. Riviera Kaufer 13-1,

5. White Oak 9-3,

6. Krum 14-1,

7. Comfort 11-1,

8. Harleton 10-1,

9. Shallowater 13-2,

10. Blooming Grove 11-0

Class 1A

1. Carlisle 12-0,

2. Granger 10-2,

3. Windthorst 13-3,

4. Maud 9-2,

5. Blue Ridge 11-1,

6. Bosqueville 6-2,

7. Stamford 8-0,

8. Chester 11-2,

9. Lockney 9-3-1,

10. Trenton 9-4

Been a while. I'd like to see who Taylor has beat and lost to. Admin I'm sure you are the perfect person for the job.

Taylor Ducks

Beat Burnet 3-0

Lost to Cedar Park Vista Ridge

Lost to Killeen Harker Heights

Beat Lampasas 13-9

Beat Copperas Cove 22-1

Lost to Marshall 18-9

Beat Liberty Hill 13-2

Beat Austin Lanier 15-11

Beat San Antonio Warren 6-0

Beat Hutto 5-3

Beat Elgin 8-5

24-3A

Beat Cameron Yoe 4-2

Beat Bryan Rudder 12-2

Beat Madisonville 16-1

Beat Navasota 6-0

Beat Caldwell 10-0

Taylor is for real, in a big way, they have not played a soft schedule...I think politics got in the way even ranking Cuero and Spring Hill in the top 5 in 3A.  What they did after TWO unranked 2As- White Oak and Hallettesville beat Cuero and Spring Hill: they dropped some excellent teams out in 2A and ranked Cuero and Spring Hill at the top in 3A and ALSO moved the teams that beat them (2As) into the #1 & #5 positions in the 2A rankings.

Sections of the state are--home cooking favored-- on the Coaches Poll! ::)

Taylor is for real, in a big way, they have not played a soft schedule...I think politics got in the way even ranking Cuero and Spring Hill in the top 5 in 3A.  What they did after TWO unranked 2As- White Oak and Hallettesville beat Cuero and Spring Hill: they dropped some excellent teams out in 2A and ranked Cuero and Spring Hill at the top in 3A and ALSO moved the teams that beat them (2As) into the top positions in the 2A rankings.

You whine about polls more than any other poster I've ever seen on here.  They mean squat!  Stop crying and let the boys battle it out on the field....where it really matters.  ::)

Taylor is for real, in a big way, they have not played a soft schedule...I think politics got in the way even ranking Cuero and Spring Hill in the top 5 in 3A.  What they did after TWO unranked 2As- White Oak and Hallettesville beat Cuero and Spring Hill: they dropped some excellent teams out in 2A and ranked Cuero and Spring Hill at the top in 3A and ALSO moved the teams that beat them (2As) into the top positions in the 2A rankings.

White Oak is #5 in 2A..... ;)

Brenham @ # 3 in 4A.....they lose 1/2 of last year's team and don't skip a beat. The hands down favorite for 4A Region 3 champion. 14-1 record, with only loss against 5A state-ranked Round Rock Stoney Point.  

Yes, they are good and always are.  However, the hands down favorite for reigion III would have to be the regional finalists from last year that both have basiclly their enitire team back.  Friendswood and LC.

Brenham @ # 3 in 4A.....they lose 1/2 of last year's team and don't skip a beat. The hands down favorite for 4A Region 3 champion. 14-1 record, with only loss against 5A state-ranked Round Rock Stoney Point.  

Yes, they are good and always are.  However, the hands down favorite for reigion III would have to be the regional finalists from last year that both have basiclly their enitire team back.  Friendswood and LC.

I'm staying w/ Brenham.

Brenham

Lamar Consolidated

Friendswood.  Didn't Friendswood graduate both of their top pitchers, Meyers and...I'm drawing a blank ?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• It’s actually 2, 3 or 4 cents a mile, not 30 cents. It’s still funny. You EV drivers have to pay your equivalent gasoline tax just as if you drove a gasoline powered vehicle.  The current proposal is to have an electronic device placed on your car to track mileage. Surely that can’t be GPS because that would surely violate the Fourth Amendment. The state would literally know every location that your vehicle ever traveled. The other proposed option would be to take a photograph of your odometer and send that in. I can see a new cottage industry in odometer resetting devices or a quick disconnect where you can turn it on or off at will. 
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up From the article: Legendary NFL coach and broadcaster John Madden put it succinctly with one famous quote: "If somebody said to God, ‘What should all the guards look like?' Then he would send Larry Allen down."
    • Unfortunately, his polling is down as of this past weekend. Polls are fickle, and there's plenty more time, but I am skeptical. Just like I really felt conviction was eminent even though the case should never been brought to trial.
    • Sorry. It was 700#, hence the question mark above.  
    • And certain witnesses not allowed, and many more favorable objections for the prosecution, and the gag order, and the not revealing the complete charges until closing arguments...
  • Topics