dayton baseball

i agree i was at that game and they said his fastball topped out at 85.hopefully we will see more of the same

Velocity...smelocity..." Hit a spot, get an out"......and I quote.  ;)

That is what every coach loves to hear right there. In baseball alone you don't have to be throwing 90 to be a great pitcher you need to mix it up and keep hitters off balance. I threw mid 80's in high school way back when in 4a and it proved to be successful enough to let me play college ball.

i agree i was at that game and they said his fastball topped out at 85.hopefully we will see more of the same

That is what every coach loves to hear right there. In baseball alone you don't have to be throwing 90 to be a great pitcher you need to mix it up and keep hitters off balance. I threw mid 80's in high school way back when in 4a and it proved to be successful enough to let me play college ball.

I could not agree more but it sure would be nice to bring one in every now and then at 92-93

I could not agree more but it sure would be nice to bring one in every now and then at 92-93

No doubt..."JR"'s still searching for that 92 he hit at the Blinn tourney awhile back.  ;D  When do you guys play BH ? 

March 31 at your house---hopefully we can get the defense lined out by then--to many mental and physical errors but these boys are working their tails off for Jeff Stewart and they will get it

Sounds alot like BH so far. See ya on the 31st. Nice weather tomorrow. You and your boy ought to take a road trip to AC tomorrow.....DH vs. Northeast starting @ 1:00.

Love to but we are on our way to McNeese to visit our other son---good luck and how is JR doing?

Thanks..."JR" doing ok. Threw 6 innings against Navarro on Wed.   2 earned, 1 unearned, no decision. I think he's figured out that it ain't 19-4A anymore.  ;D

I really dont think that there is anyone in our district throwing 90.but we do have a bunch of good pitchers with decent velocity who do mix it up very well

I haven't seen 90 so far but I bet before the season is over we will see it

Guest patriot117

Smesney was 86-88 mph early last night. Hardest thrower we have seen thus far. If he's your #2, the other kid must be something else.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami