Did Billy Gillespie really make the right move going to UK?

Guest DickVitale

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I see why people call you Nostradamus!!!!  You are the all knowing and I also realize why I stop posting.  I should have listened to that advice I was given.

???

Guest nostradamus
Now I see why people call you Nostradamus!!!!  You are the all knowing and I also realize why I stop posting.  I should have listened to that advice I was given.

Didn't claim that I was all knowing.  I do claim that I have information as valid as yours that Barnes was never offered the UK job.  Why does that upset you that we differ on this.  If I remember right, we agreed to disagree on this topic on the old hoopinsider board.  Now, on top of it you insinuate that the way I post (for lack of a better term) is the reason you stopped posting.....as if you are above "all this".  Pleeeeease! 

Also, share with us the advice you were given.  Perhaps I could be enlightened and, in turn, become a more cognizant poster.

Guest spinks

Wow!!! I thought you were a little bigger than those guys Icky!!! Guess I was wrong!

Wow!!! I thought you were a little bigger than those guys Icky!!! Guess I was wrong!

Who are "those guys"?  Are you talking about "those guys" that simply told me posting on a message board is liking beating your head up against a wall.  So are you saying "those guys" are BAD people? 

BTW, why are me and you even discussing this?  Nos is a big boy!!!  LOL

Well then what is "I thought you were BIGGER than those guys" mean??? 

And the reason I ask that is because I find it hard to believe you would make that post if lets say "stevenash" and  "bluedove" were having this discussion.

And if you and Nos want to think that Im taking shots at him after he says this

\

And thank you so much for enlightening me on all the "in's and out's" of college athletics....I had no idea...I feel so much more educated now.

on a valid comment that I made, then I don't know what to tell y'all

Im done with this.  I really feel like a girl in Jr High having arguments over who's inviting who over for the weekend.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124