What matchups would you love too see?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes thw PN-G and WO-S match up would be a very exciting game.over the years dan hooks would be the first to tell you  when those two get togather  WATCH OUT  enything can happen two super programs ,i for one would love to bring them two togather agan

Guest A-TOWN

WO-S vs Carthage
Kirbyville vs Gilmer
WO-S VS GILMER

KIRBYVILLE VS MULE SHOE  ;D :D;):):o :o :o :o :o :o :o

[/list  PS I WATCHED BOTH GAMES IN 08

I thought WO-S was gonna comeback and beat Gilmer, cuz they scored two quick tds

gilmer,had little tuff time running the ball (BUT) had a field day passing the ball 60 yards down field. gilmer had some very sure hands people at the WR thay made it look easy.wo-s killed themself late in the 3QT and 4th,never seen the kids drop some meny passes.iif i can look back ,i know of 3 are 4 that thw kids were so wide open it would  SHOCK YOU.  well all thats in the past WE LOST not the fiest time are will it be the last. now bring on  LC-M and coach crouch thats the one i would love to see

Don't forge

I say play the 3 or 4 geographically closest teams, that are willing to play you. Possible lineup for EC:

H-F, H-J, Liberty, BH.

Sorry Bucfan no 2a coach is going to play 4 of the 3a power houses in preseason. That could destroy a team to loss that many games. Playing one of those could work but not all 4. There are not enough preseason games to play that strong of a schedule. Playing the top of the 1a schedule like West Harden, Evadale, Hull Daisette, would be better. All three of those teams will give you a good game and you don't take the chance of getting blown out. If you play H-F ,H -J ,Liberty, BH and get blown out a coach could loss his job   

I don't know what premise you base that assumption on. You need to do a little fact checking:

1) EC is 9-0 against 3A competition the last three years, cumulative score of 293-159, average score of 33-18.

2) BH is 4A, not 3A.

3) EC has 4 predistrict games.

EC, until proven otherwise, would be the favorite in 3 of 4 of those games. BH due to raw numbers would be the exception. How on earth would you think EC couldn't hang with that schedule, after a 9-0 recent record vs. 3A. To say EC "needs to play 1A schools" is ludicrous. You must be someone with a axe to grind... Let's be realistic.  ::)

PS: It's West Hardin, and Hull Daisetta.

Don't forget EC got that record with Thomas on the field. I am just saying who would wont to take a chance in playing someone with that many kids 4 times. Most kids get hurt when tired 4 games that tuff would not be wise. As far as a axe against EC your could not be further off And that grope of 1a schools would not be a soft schedule they all made the playoff last year.

EC has 14 straight years of playoffs. (Most of the those 14 years were without Thomas...) EC has recently gone 9-0 vs. 3A's. No one, and I mean no one around EC wants to play all 1A's for predistrict.

Playing bigger/stronger opponents gets a team ready for district. Playing down doesn't, and EC won't.     

Don't forge

I say play the 3 or 4 geographically closest teams, that are willing to play you. Possible lineup for EC:

H-F, H-J, Liberty, BH.

Sorry Bucfan no 2a coach is going to play 4 of the 3a power houses in preseason. That could destroy a team to loss that many games. Playing one of those could work but not all 4. There are not enough preseason games to play that strong of a schedule. Playing the top of the 1a schedule like West Harden, Evadale, Hull Daisette, would be better. All three of those teams will give you a good game and you don't take the chance of getting blown out. If you play H-F ,H -J ,Liberty, BH and get blown out a coach could loss his job   

I don't know what premise you base that assumption on. You need to do a little fact checking:

1) EC is 9-0 against 3A competition the last three years, cumulative score of 293-159, average score of 33-18.

2) BH is 4A, not 3A.

EC, until proven otherwise, would be the favorite in 3 of 4 of those games. BH due to raw numbers would be the exception. How on earth would you think EC couldn't hang with that schedule, after a 9-0 recent record vs. 3A. To say EC "needs to play 1A schools" is ludicrous. You must be someone with a axe to grind... Let's be realistic.  ::)

You dont read the hole responce before you go off. I said that playing All 3 and 4 A schools in preseason was not wise. I never said to play all smaller schools for preseason. You wont to play that hard of preseason get after it. It wont take but one of your key players to get hurt  and all the season that counts is in jeopardy. But like I said the three teams that I gave you would give you a good game. And I think that Evadale's JV came to Winnie last year and beat you JV . But all for this is for not just have to wate for Friday night lights to come on. Have a good year and hope to see you at one of the games.     

Don't forget EC got that record with Thomas on the field. I am just saying who would wont to take a chance in playing someone with that many kids 4 times. Most kids get hurt when tired 4 games that tuff would not be wise. As far as a axe against EC your could not be further off And that grope of 1a schools would not be a soft schedule they all made the playoff last year.

EC has 14 straight years of playoffs. (Most of the those 14 years were without Thomas...) EC has recently gone 9-0 vs. 3A's. No one, and I mean no one around EC wants to play all 1A's for predistrict.

Playing bigger/stronger opponents gets a team ready for district. Playing down doesn't, and EC won't.     

Don't forge

H-F, H-J, Liberty, BH.

2) BH is 4A, not 3A.

Did you'll call him Tramain or god for those years? There were always 10 other players on the field with him.

Kirbeyville/Ozen

There was a poster last year that said that Ozen was asked to schedule and they declined.  Kind of like Ozen is scared.  Yea, right....

My friend, Kirbyville would run the score up on your Panthers! Kirbyville is a powerhouse!!

I'm not an Ozen fan, for the record.  Also, you are outta line for that.  Run the score up?  I don't think so...

H-F, H-J, Liberty, BH.

2) BH is 4A, not 3A.

Well, 9-0 is pretty good, considering you didnt play WOS ;) ;D

Dayton vs. Memorial

We'll let that game can settle the argument between the Dayton guys and The GOAT over in the "Dayton's Scoreboard" thread.

That's what I'm talking about band kid. on the field. I don't wanna here about the past.

Which past do you not want to hear about ours or yours??? :D

Dayton vs. Memorial

We'll let that game can settle the argument between the Dayton guys and The GOAT over in the "Dayton's Scoreboard" thread.

That's what I'm talking about band kid. on the field. I don't wanna here about the past.

Which past do you not want to hear about ours or yours??? :D

Hey Dayton are you following me?:D Anyway i'm referring to your teams past. We need to get this game going like tommorrow!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83