Vidor 3 Lumberton 2 (OT)

Grats to Vidor on a great season . Vidor kids played great tonight and had some unbelievable shots that went in. Especially the one with 30 secs left in OT.  :'( :'(

Good luck to them in the Playoffs.

Good luck to you guys as well... Not gunna lie had that PK changed the course of the game, things would have gotten ugly... Amazing game overall though... Thank GOD we finally nixed the curse we had against Lumberton... I think that's the first time we've beaten them in like 5-6 years atleast...

I saw this show.  I think that Granato(spelling?) goal was great as was Gway.  Both great goals.  Game changing moment was Vidor keeper save in second overtime off a SP shot from about twelve yards out. The pk call was interesting but everything that ref does is without a doubt.. a complete puzzle ... how many times did he get hit by the ball .  never in position enouph on that subject.. overtime goals... were exciting.  good luck in playoffs

Just wanted to add that Freshman goalie Zack Barton for Vidor played AMAZING making his first ever start in the goal, and having the game of his life against the best team in this area... With Shayne being out for 4 weeks, he had to step it up when his team needed it the most and he did... Talk about clutch!

That was a great game by both teams. That last shot that scott took scared me. I thought it was in but the freshman goalie got his hand on it. I thought for a minute it was going to go to PK shot out. The last goal with 30 seconds left was great. Congrats to both teams on great seasons.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami