Who are the areas best defenders?

guys

washburn from nederland...guessing theres a relation there but their whole back line is pretty solid

angelle(sp?) from port neches...

havent been able to catch many guys games this year

lumberton girls have a few good defenders

and kellys madeline horning i think is her name impressed me

Guest setxgal

guys

washburn from nederland...guessing theres a relation there but their whole back line is pretty solid

Ladies:

Washburn - Nederland

;D ;D

well i guess ill throw my 2 cents in: ::)

Lumbertons defense has only given up 17 goals all season (24 games)  In district we have only given up 6 (Schexnider has only given up 4).

Our defense is led by Garret Duhon (senior) and Mark Murrill (senior) and  Jesse Sparks (junior) and freshman Jordan Granato. These guys have played well all year long and have not given up more than 2 goals in any one game and have had 9 shuouts.

I'll go to battle with the entire LC-M Bears' backline any day of the week.  Colt Arteaga, Brett Heil, and Darrell Lawrence are all very talented and possess great instincts.  They usually dribble around the forward that they stole the ball from.

Brett Heil is awesome.  He comes to play every game, has the physical abilities, and is a smart player.  Plus he is a good kid.

HJ's defense is a lot better than the scores indicate...

Josh Kerl (So.) (Goalie)

Alex West (Sr.) (Sweeper) (#8)

Adam Louis (Fr.) (Right Back) (#14)

Ryan McCarthy (Jr.) (Center Defense) (#19 i think)

John Boles (Sr.) (Left Back) (#20)

Chris Brown (Jr.) (Defensive Center-Mid/Stopper) (#5)

Nederland played two games against each of the following opponents: PA Memorial, Vidor, LCM, PNG, Central, and Ozen, and one game against Lumberton and Kelly.  In those 14 games against these local teams Nederland gave up TWO TOTAL GOALS.  That's a Goals Against average of 0.14.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder