Boys...Jasper/Lumberton Results

Rough night for the Raiders:

Schexnider was hurt on a collision and is at the hospital at the moment getting stiches

Lumberton took 26 shots on goal (Jasper keeper had  17 saves seven went off the crossbar) - we couldnt seem to find the back of the net.

Jasper was held to only 2 shots all night (one on goal shot=their one goal)

Jasper kids played extremely hard and showed a strong desire to win. Hats off to them for their effort tonight.

Lumberton controlled most of the possession in this game but it just shows you that control < the score.

Despite being able to see out of just one eye - Schexnider stopped 3 of the 4 shots in the shootout (the 4th one was over the goal)

great game by both teams, there was alot of bad calls, because our refs are terrible, and i'll admit, the goal i scored was all luck after the goalie took a slide into the post and i was in the right place when he dropped it, but either way a goal is a goal.

A very well played game by both teams, and overall a great game.

I've been told thats only Caleb's 4th goal scored on him in district play, if this is right which i dont doubt one bit, great job, keep it up.

Once again Jasper played their hearts out only to be denied victory by poor game preparation and strategy.  The coaching staff has neither and until they geet a real soccer coach, it will always be a tough road for Jasper players.  They players deserve better.

Once again Jasper played their hearts out only to be denied victory by poor game preparation and strategy.  The coaching staff has neither and until they geet a real soccer coach, it will always be a tough road for Jasper players.  They players deserve better.

Those are very realistic hopes  ::) Sorry but it will never happen, its always been like that in Jasper, if we just had a coach... sorry man, its not gona happen. The coach they have this year is far better than past coaches, and trys extremely hard.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami