Has everyone seen.....

PNG1992

COOP,,,if your at the station your sports anchor should have it...its all over the national news...if fact if your in front of a TV ESPN is about to run a story on it after this Tyson story...tune in...

and if not..it should be on any major news site. Its all over the nation news today.....

As a parent i would have been pissed as well. Sometimes when something happens that quick you lose control.

There is a difference between pissed off at what that guy did! There is no way to justify hitting a kid PERIOD! Football is a contact sport and things like a late hit happen thats why they have REFS and RULES!

Parents should remember that this is football!!! If you don't want your kid to be knocked down by another kid (close to the same age) put them in tennis or band! all of my 3 sons have been hit late in games (one played QB all through LL and HS, so there were many late hits) and it never crossed my mind to go down there and take care of the problem myself, however i did have a few choice words for the ref!!! :wink:

Amen to the above post, but trust me that dad would have been in the hospital for hitting my son. I know what youre talking about with the late hits my son lost one of his front teeth in the last game of the season last year, i thought my mother was gonna kill the other kid, me and my son just laughed it off 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124