Silsbee, Jasper to meet in regional semis

Guest ST4life

ST4Life here is a article about Silsbee!!!!!!!

the sad thing is its only 7 lines so im not sure he's gonna be to happy about that... haha  ;D

That is sad...... The Enterprise sucks....... and KFDM is not far behind them........

Jasper iz goin to spank dem tigers back to silsbee

i go to skool wit deez dudes and they got tha heart and

determination to win

get em DAWGS

What in the heck is this...ebonics

Actually that is true. U have to be be african american to understand that stuff or gorw up around african american. I feel u JJ. Japer goin to spank dem tigers like dey done stole sumething. ya digg shizzle shazzle.  ;D ;D ;D

determination to win

get em DAWGS

This is absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing. Do not post if you cannot form a sentence. And, don't make this a "black thing" - it's an "uneducated thing". I have heard plenty of people who are not black from rural areas and southwest Louisiana speak and write this way.

Guest ST4life

determination to win

get em DAWGS

::)

Jasper has heart but Silsbee has the too much talent sorry Jasper....... ;D

determination to win

get em DAWGS

I am seriously gonna lmao when this stuff comes back to bight you in the butt!

Guest ST4life

determination to win

get em DAWGS

I am seriously gonna lmao when this stuff comes back to bight you in the butt!

That is fine with me....... ;D

determination to win

get em DAWGS

This is absolutely ridiculous and embarrassing. Do not post if you cannot form a sentence. And, don't make this a "black thing" - it's an "uneducated thing". I have heard plenty of people who are not black from rural areas and southwest Louisiana speak and write this way.

A little humor and irony never hurts anybody.  It is not a "black" thing, and it is not necessarily an uneducated thing.  I see horrible grammar and spelling posted on these boards from people that I KNOW have college degrees.  That disturbs me much more than someone using creative language to poke fun at some of these ridiculous posts.

JB94, I never intentionally meant any harms to that post. If you didn't know I am a african american that deaf and I have no reason to talk about my own culture. A lot of people have thier way of speaking just like J-J does. But on this site we don't mean any harms to anyone only unless someone meant to talk bad about us. So don't take it serious because we all are fun and games.

JB94, I never intentionally meant any harms to that post. If you didn't know I am a african american that deaf and I have no reason to talk about my own culture. A lot of people have thier way of speaking just like J-J does. But on this site we don't mean any harms to anyone only unless someone meant to talk bad about us. So don't take it serious because we all are fun and games.

No problem.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics