Hales goes 6 in A&M victory vs SFA

Ross Hales (BH) went 6 innings against SFA this afternoon, striking out 9 on the way to an 8-3 victory.

Score by Innings                    R  H  E

-------------------------------------------

Stephen F. Austin... 000 100 101 -  3  7  2

Texas A&M........... 112 004 00X -  8 10  1

-------------------------------------------

Texas A&M              IP  H  R  ER BB SO AB  BF  NP  ERA

--------------------------------------------------------

Hales, Ross.........  6.0  3  1  1  1  9  20  22  93  1.23

Clement, Denny......  1.0  2  1  1  1  0  5  6  32  1.80

Minks, Shane........  1.0  1  0  0  0  1  4  4  12  5.40

Dyer, Tyler.........  0.0  1  1  1  0  0  1  1  1 13.50

Stripling, Ross.....  1.0  0  0  0  0  3  3  3  11  0.00

Congrats to Ross on another win. I'm glad to see him doing well. I got to talk to him at the College Classic before their game against Houston. He's having a blast and he's still the same Ross I remember when he was 9 yrs. old. A great kid!

Congrats to Ross on another win. I'm glad to see him doing well. I got to talk to him at the College Classic before their game against Houston. He's having a blast and he's still the same Ross I remember when he was 9 yrs. old. A great kid!

You got that right, RIP.  Great kid and a great family. I was able to talk w/ Ross and his parents quite a bit Saturday night at Minute Maid. Ross is really enjoying being at Texas A & M. By the way, in the game against SFA he struck out the side in one inning on nine pitches. I've only seen that done one other time....by Ross @ Barbers Hill.  Congrats to Ross and the Hales family.....and the Ags, there I said it.  ;D ( That's for HornDawg ).

I ran across an old picture I have...think I'll hang on to it. The picture is of Ross Hales ( Texas A & M ), Kendall Thamm ( Angelina ) , Hunter Silva    ( San Jac ), and Hunter Cervenka ( minor league ) posing at an 11-year old baseball camp together. Good stuff !

Congrats to Ross and the Hales family.....and the Ags, there I said it.  ;D ( That's for HornDawg ).

I know that was more for Ross, but wow, but that's a big step for a horn to talk positive about the Ags  ;)

How's everything going at Angelina?  Is Eagle jr getting some good playing time?

Congrats to Ross and the Hales family.....and the Ags, there I said it.  ;D ( That's for HornDawg ).

I know that was more for Ross, but wow, but that's a big step for a horn to talk positive about the Ags  ;)

How's everything going at Angelina?  Is Eagle jr getting some good playing time?

I'm working on it, Horndawg.  ;D You should have seen me Saturday night @ Minute Maid......surrounded by a sea of Maroon.  ;D

Everything at Angelina is great. AC finished up pre-conference play yesterday against Cedar Valley. Finished non-conference 14-9, after starting 1-5.

"JR" has already thrown 30 innings ( 5 starts and an inning in relief ).... 3-1 on the year. Coach named him one of the home starters for conference....6 of 7 of the games are on Saturdays. That's great news...I'll get to see every game he throws this year.

I'm working on it, Horndawg.  ;D You should have seen me Saturday night @ Minute Maid......surrounded by a sea of Maroon.  ;D

Everything at Angelina is great. AC finished up pre-conference play yesterday against Cedar Valley. Finished non-conference 14-9, after starting 1-5.

"JR" has already thrown 30 innings ( 5 starts and an inning in relief ).... 3-1 on the year. Coach named him one of the home starters for conference....6 of 7 of the games are on Saturdays. That's great news...I'll get to see every game he throws this year.

That sea of maroon was a beautiful thing wasn't it? ;D

As far as Jr, congrats on his behalf.  Sounds like he's doing well and making a name for himself.  It's great you'll get to watch most all of his conference games. I'm sure you'll be able to keep the stats updated so we can keep up with the progress correct? I know you have thusfar, just making sure there'd be no slacking up as the season gets into full swing.  ;)

That sea of maroon was a beautiful thing wasn't it? ;D

As far as Jr, congrats on his behalf.  Sounds like he's doing well and making a name for himself.  It's great you'll get to watch most all of his conference games. I'm sure you'll be able to keep the stats updated so we can keep up with the progress correct? I know you have thusfar, just making sure there'd be no slacking up as the season gets into full swing.  ;)

Beautiful....might be somewhat of a stretch....lol. Seriously, the Aggie turnout and fan support is incredible...they certainly make things interesting. Ross told 'JR' that the A&M coach was asking about him...........could you imagine that  ??? ??? ???

I will certainly keep udates coming on 'JR' and his AC teamates.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed

• Besides all that it’s terrible for you. stick to water people 
    • lol, do what you gotta do, sure glad no nonsense occurs on the sports side. smh
    • Talk about Chicken Little. Do I need to rename the forum again? This forum is becoming a joke and an embarrassment to the site.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central - Game times and  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  subject to change The following four Super Regionals will be played Friday June 7th, Saturday June 8th & *Sunday June 9th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games.  Knoxville Super Regional (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 2:00 PM Evansville vs Tennessee (ESPN2) 10:00AM Tennessee vs Evansville (ESPN2) 5:00 PM Tennessee vs. Evansville* (ESPNU) Tallahassee Super Regional (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St. (ESPN) 10:00 AM Florida St. vs Connecticut (ESPN) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St.* (ESPN2) Chapel Hill Super Regional (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina (ESPN2) 7:00 PM North Carolina vs West Virginia (ESPN2) 2:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina* (ESPN2) Charlottesville Super Regional (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 6:00 PM K-State vs Virginia (ESPNU) 2:00 PM Virginia vs K-State (ESPNU) 2:00 PM K-State vs Virginia* (ESPNU) The following four Super Regionals will be played Saturday June 8th, Sunday June 9th & *Monday June 10th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games. Lexington Super Regional (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM Oregon St. vs Kentucky (ESPNU) 8:00 PM Kentucky vs Oregon St. (ESPNU) TBA Oregon St. vs Kentucky* (TBA) Athens Super Regional (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM North Carolina St. vs Georgia (ESPNU) 11:00 AM Georgia vs North Carolina St. (ESPNU) TBA North Carolina St. vs Georgia* (TBA) College Station Regional (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (ESPN2) 6:30 PM Fightin' Texas Aggies vs Oregon (ESPN2) TBA Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (TBA) Clemson Regional (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Florida vs Clemson (ESPN) 1:30 PM Clemson vs Florida (ESPN) TBA Florida vs Clemson* (TBA)
    • We had the same type of rules when Coach Stone was at PNG. 
  • Topics