Kountze vs New Waverly

TopDawG52

Sabine I think you should be worried about Hearne while you are talking about somebody getting it taken to them!!!!!!!  Speed kills.

I can assure you the team is focused on Hearne.  I can't comment on another game if my team is not playing in it?  Speed kills in football but in basketball you can have all the speed in the world but still have to be able to put the ball in the basket.  Kountze has a lot of tradition and won't been an easy out! IMO (if that is still allowed on here) lol

BTW Sabine has played in district in 3A with the likes of Gilmer every year for a long time.  Last 2 years we split with them and they have incredible "speed" every year.

Sabine I think you should be worried about Hearne while you are talking about somebody getting it taken to them!!!!!!!  Speed kills.

I can assure you the team is focused on Hearne.  I can't comment on another game if my team is not playing in it?  Speed kills in football but in basketball you can have all the speed in the world but still have to be able to put the ball in the basket.  Kountze has a lot of tradition and won't been an easy out! IMO (if that is still allowed on here) lol

BTW Sabine has played in district in 3A with the likes of Gilmer every year for a long time.  Last 2 years we split with them and they have incredible "speed" every year.

You are definitely right sabine u do have to put in in the hole.  Where is the game with Hearne?

You are definitely right sabine u do have to put in in the hole.  Where is the game with Hearne?

Isn't set definitely but looks like probably Palestine Wednesday!  I don't think the coaches have been able to get a hold of each other this weekend.

actually we lost 65 to 57...  was up by 5 going into the forth quarter... missed i think 14 Freethrows and NW had only played 2 or 3 games with their whole team... I'm sure both teams have gotten better so should be a good game... If we can play Good Defense keep them out the lane we should win.. also BLOCK OUTT...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sabine vs Hearne Wed 7:30 Kerens High School

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami