HJ vs. Vidor

HJkeep

Goalie in sac for this one so he couldnt play, and no back up so we had to use one of our better field players in the goal and hes not a goalie, and switched and put our center midfielder in there the second half....  i actually believe this game couldve been really close had we had all them there... and yea this is and excuse for the loss so you dont have to tell me.. but not being able to play our usual starters killed us...

Goalie in sac for this one so he couldnt play, and no back up so we had to use one of our better field players in the goal and hes not a goalie, and switched and put our center midfielder in there the second half....  i actually believe this game couldve been really close had we had all them there... and yea this is and excuse for the loss so you dont have to tell me.. but not being able to play our usual starters killed us...

I guarantee you, even with all of your usual starters, Vidor still would have won... Granted yes, yall did score the first goal, heck it took Vidor 20 mins to get going... After they scored that first goal, it was all downhill from there... Yes yall starters might have made the score a LITTLE closer, but really I didn't see hardly anything from HJ, besides the captain... Sorry, but it had to be said...

I guarantee you, even with all of your usual starters, Vidor still would have won... Granted yes, yall did score the first goal, heck it took Vidor 20 mins to get going... After they scored that first goal, it was all downhill from there... Yes yall starters might have made the score a LITTLE closer, but really I didn't see hardly anything from HJ, besides the captain... Sorry, but it had to be said...

Oh i agree with you... and thats why i said the score would've been CLOSER had we had everyone but never said we would beat them..

Oh i agree with you... and thats why i said the score would've been CLOSER had we had everyone but never said we would beat them..

Okay then, I understand what your saying... It's cool, I honestly thought the game was gunna be 1-1, 2-1 there for awhile, but thank goodness we finally got it going...

Okay then, I understand what your saying... It's cool, I honestly thought the game was gunna be 1-1, 2-1 there for awhile, but thank goodness we finally got it going...

Yea thought we might have another 2-1 game like last year in HJ.. haha 

vidor's a good team though... they can handle the ball very well and we were trying too hard to play the man instead of the ball.. hopefully we can work on that and make the next one a little closerr.. ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed