HF vs. Navasota Predictions??

Guest hflh_05

Navasota and Madisonville would be a very good game but I don't think either one of them will beat Diboll.Madisonville plays great transition basketball but Dibolls big girl will cancel the post threat out and that's how they beat HJ.I like Dibolls chances of representing region3 at the drum.

I think the game will be closer than most people think.  Navasota played very well against Orangefield.  But they are young and have been inconsistent all season.  Hamshire Fannett will play hard and not quit.  I think it will be a good game!!!

I'm sure you'll coach them real well though. ;)

Good thing is HF got to see Navasota, which is one thing Orangefield didn't get to do because of the BYE they got for getting second in district or the lack of video they got to see.

Guest hflh_05

I think Hf is going to give it their all, and just as someone else stated, The Hf girls are going to play hard and not give up.

[move]Navasota better get ready[/move]!!!

I predeict this game to be a close one!

Guest tigersvoice

I think Hf is going to give it their all, and just as someone else stated, The Hf girls are going to play hard and not give up.

[move]Navasota better get ready[/move]!!!

I predeict this game to be a close one!

I hope you are right; but I don't think so.  Rattlers are strong.

BOBCAT 05  Not sure what the odd reason(s) for not getting game tapes on Navasota.  They don't have any signed contracts with their opponents and District 24-AAA does not have a rule about not giving out tapes...as some districts do!!!

I have never had problems getting opponent game tapes.

Guest bleed orange

I will not predict a score on this game. All I know is HF is from 21 3A. I wish them the best. Take it to Navasota. I am pulling for you guys. I am sorry "girls".

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder