Area's Future Stars

bmtball

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you can count the 5 young men I mentioned earlier as stars by now. I belive they've earned it.

Amir Jalali- 7 home runs on the season, can really go get em in the outfield.

Jordan Darnall- when at a WO-S game he always seems to be getting on base and is a very smart player no matter where he is on the field.

Reggie Wilson- absolute stud of a pitcher. sure shoved it up Barbe while only giving up one hit. Good leadoff hitter with pop and has some extreme speed in outfield and on the basepath.

Austin Stone- definitely solidifying as a major component to the Indians. Plays great defense and knows how to swing it.

Hunter Hagler- always a tough out at the plate and plays a very good 3rd base for the pirates.

If these guys aren't stars, please tell me what is!

also, Silsbee's catcher, not sure of the name, he can hit the ball pretty well, good pop and doesn't get cheated. another sophomore i believe.

I believe you can count the 5 young men I mentioned earlier as stars by now. I belive they've earned it.

Amir Jalali- 7 home runs on the season, can really go get em in the outfield.

Jordan Darnall- when at a WO-S game he always seems to be getting on base and is a very smart player no matter where he is on the field.

Reggie Wilson- absolute stud of a pitcher. sure shoved it up Barbe while only giving up one hit. Good leadoff hitter with pop and has some extreme speed in outfield and on the basepath.

Austin Stone- definitely solidifying as a major component to the Indians. Plays great defense and knows how to swing it.

Hunter Hagler- always a tough out at the plate and plays a very good 3rd base for the pirates.

If these guys aren't stars, please tell me what is!

also, Silsbee's catcher, not sure of the name, he can hit the ball pretty well, good pop and doesn't get cheated. another sophomore i believe.

I was at the game and I called the Grand Slam..I said if they load the bases Jalali will hit us a 4 run homer and he did...Stone had a ground ball go right throuh his legs( It was a "SHOT" ) He made up with it with a near home run "Single to the fence.... He is a "Future Star"...He's pretty good now

Guest princess

lcm jv freshman-

kevin adams C

alex blem 1B/P

casey burleigh SS/OF

ryan carline OF/P

reid fults P/1B

jacob garza 2B

hayden reed OF/P

currently have district wins over png, nederland, and central..(livingston game was rained out)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder