VIDEO from HJ/SILSBEE - 1ST AND 2ND HALF

ljeicp08

The game was so good that KFDM.com had to cut two videos instead of just one!

This is the hidden content, please

If you click on this link it should automatically roll into the second half video as well.

Another regional final would be sweet! - Quick analysis, awesome game from both Robinson of Silsbee and Turner from HJ.... Turners defense was spectacular.

Guest ST4life

I finally gave some love to the play-by-play! Does anyone know how many blocks Turner had last night? He was sick.

What was sick was 5 foot Robinson hittin the 3's from NBA range...... ;)

Guest ST4life

Thomas is pretty good, but #14 is not that good.  He may be 6'6 but he cannot score very well.

I know just like that # 50 for HJ he is not that good for a 6'3 guy........

Guest ST4life

Actually he did all of his scoring in the 1st half. 

Ok I have to say that HJ did a good job on the inside which lead to # 50 getting more points but you better believe that Silsbee is going to try and change that friday....... ;)

Guest ST4life

And I can assure you that HJ will not allow 11 three's on Friday either!!!!! ;) ;) ;)

well then...... >:(

sounds like we will have to go to the inside and you will have to shoot the 3....... ;D

well silsbee want hit that many threes hj want get to the basket that easy.. listen theses are two of the best coaching staffs in the state .. both teams will be ready coached up well and make adjustments for the game and during the game.. this is just  like a heavy weight fight going back and forth

Guest ST4life

well sislbee want hit that many threes hj want get to the basket that easy.. listen theses are two of the best coaching staffs in the state .. both teams will be ready coached up well and make adjustments for the game and during the game.. this is just  like a heavy weight fight going back and forth

Sislbee......

what town is that..... :D

well sislbee want hit that many threes hj want get to the basket that easy.. listen theses are two of the best coaching staffs in the state .. both teams will be ready coached up well and make adjustments for the game and during the game.. this is just  like a heavy weight fight going back and forth

Sislbee......

what town is that..... :D

It's redneck for Silsbee...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124