Orangefield @ WOS predictions

bobcatfan

I figure this thread was gonna get started at some point so i'll start it now.  The first time these 2 teams played i thought Orangefield came out flat and didnt look like they wanted it as bad as WOS.  I was very impressed with WOS in that game, so i know Orangefield winning at WOS will be a tough task.  WOS has always been a tough place to play too.  Orangefield has played some good ball lately though, almost upsetting HJ at home, being ahead of Silsbee in the first half on the road, and looking fairly good beating BC last night.  I dont know how WOS has been playing, i can only go by the score that i saw last night, maybe HJ fans can tell me how WOS looked last night.  Orangefield was in this same situation last year, needing a win on the road to force a 3rd place tie, and many on this board doubted they could win.  I think OF will be the underdog in this game, but if OF can win @ WOS, they would have a great shot of winning the playoff game.  What do yall think though.

#50 from HJ did pretty good on him last night!!!!!

Who said anything about #50 from HJ. This thread is about Orangefield and WOS.

Congratulations though.  ???

I would be at this game if HJ was not playing Silsbee tonight.  I wish one was tonight and the other tomorrow night.  Or better yet a double header!!!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83