Hardin-Jefferson/Orangefield Updates!!/ OF WINS!! 31-28!!

Bobcat1

CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH TEAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE HAD NO WINNERS OR LOSERS LAST NIGHT.  WHAT WE DID HAVE WAS TWO COMMUNITIES WHO SHOULD BE PROUD OF THE WAY THEIR YOUNG PEOPLE CONDUCTED THEMSELVES.  BOTH COMMUNITIES SHOULD ALSO CONSIDER HOW FORTUNATE THEY ARE TO HAVE THE COACHING STAFFS THEY HAVE.

I WISH BOTH TEAMS THE BEST IN THE PLAY-OFFS THIS YEAR.  YOUR OPPONENTS OBVIOUSLY RESPECT YOU AS WITNESSED BY THEIR PRESENCE LAST NIGHT.  MY WISH FOR YOU IS THAT BOTH TEAMS TEAMS MEET ONE MORE TIME THIS YEAR-IN THE REGIONAL FINALS

GOD BLESS

OLDREF

Very well called game by you and the other men.  Thanks!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Lumberton last night and remembered why high school basketball is the greatest game in the world.I would have to split the  heart award between the young lady from O-field who split her head open and returned to finish the game and Latricia Moore, who battled a severe case of the flu all week and showed what true heart is all about.The officials were great.The coaches both did a super job and the crowd was in mid playoff form.The game was a battle between 2 evenly matched clubs who know each other very well.It's refreshing these days with so many players that have the "ME" syndrome to see young ladies that have a true respect for the game.The parents and the communties of these 2 clubs should be proud of these girls.They are a tribute to their respective schools.Good luck to both clubs in the playoffs.

I went to Lumberton last night and remembered why high school basketball is the greatest game in the world.I would have to split the  heart award between the young lady from O-field who split her head open and returned to finish the game and Latricia Moore, who battled a severe case of the flu all week and showed what true heart is all about.The officials were great.The coaches both did a super job and the crowd was in mid playoff form.The game was a battle between 2 evenly matched clubs who know each other very well.It's refreshing these days with so many players that have the "ME" syndrome to see young ladies that have a true respect for the game.The parents and the communties of these 2 clubs should be proud of these girls.They are a tribute to their respective schools.Good luck to both clubs in the playoffs.

Good post.  Both crowds were rockin last night.  Great atmosphere!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124