Silsbee @ Hamshire-Fannett broadcast LIVE here Tonight/Silsbee Wins!!!!!!!

How bout yall give the kids some credit for playing their butts off tonight HF played very hard and was not taking any crap from silsbee tonight silsbee is just a much better team but you cant take anything away from the longhorns tonight

played hard??? the hardest thing yall did was try to take our players out... there shouldve been multiple flagrant fouls called on yall but those little dribbler refs hardly even knew the rules

How bout yall give the kids some credit for playing their butts off tonight HF played very hard and was not taking any crap from silsbee tonight silsbee is just a much better team but you cant take anything away from the longhorns tonight

played hard??? the hardest thing yall did was try to take our players out... there shouldve been multiple flagrant fouls called on yall but those little dribbler refs hardly even knew the rules

haha  ;D

tiger dad  your a joke with no class     you probably have no friends

I am not even going to get into with you HF clowns. ::) ::)

Stick to girls BBall, because they are in the playoffs and your boys are not

I love the LACK of support from Silsbee fans for your girls. Your team was only one game from missing the playoffs.

Guest tigersvoice

I love the LACK of support from Silsbee fans for your girls. Your team was only one game from missing the playoffs.

Cheap shot, Bobcat05.

Cheap shot, Bobcat05.

No!  He told the HF posters to get on the girls board and post, well I would say the same to him!  Silsbee girls were only 1 game away from the playoffs, yet no one from Silsbee ever posts anything for them.  It's sad.  Lets hope your boys are good for a long time or the Silsbee 'faithful' will be GONE!

Guest tigersvoice

Cheap shot, Bobcat05.

No!  He told the HF posters to get on the girls board and post, well I would say the same to him!  Silsbee girls were only 1 game away from the playoffs, yet no one from Silsbee ever posts anything for them.  It's sad.  Lets hope your boys are good for a long time or the Silsbee 'faithful' will be GONE!

Actually, the Lady Tigers were one game from being in a tie with Hamshire-Fannett in making the play-offs - but you know that. 

I've explained this to you before - the Silsbee girl's team is

currently in a down period.  What are we supposed to get on a

sports forum board and say?  Are we to post platitudes that we

know are not true?  Our girls feel bad; the school feels bad; the supporters feel bad; the community feels bad, but it is what it is.  A drought of talent just now.  I don't understand the rush that you apprently get in constantly criticizing the Silsbee fans.  Where did that originate?  You even snipe at the fans about the boy's team.  As they have a chance to win an outright district championship, you are issuing warnings that they should get ready for the fans to jump ship.  Basically, I'm asking, what's it

to YOU about what is happening in Silsbee?  Why the uninvited advice about how we are to act regarding our school's teams outcomes?

The same reason I think its sad that WOS fans only post on the football forum, when their basketball team is doing very well this season.  Your fellow Silsbee fan AAW posted on the football forum to the WOS fans that they do have a basketball team.  It's to get to board going. The girls board is boring because NO one cares. That is what I guess aggravates me the most. 

I post and support Orangefield BOYS and GIRLS. Do the OF boys team frustrate me? THEY SURE DO, but I always want them to win, even if I know chances are they won't.

I think it would be nice if a lot...not all...did the same for their team.  It's not just Silsbee, heck even Kountze girls who are ranked #6 in the state get no love from the Kountze fans on the boys forum.

Uninvited advice?  If you don't want it...DON'T READ IT. 

"I'm asking, what's it to YOU about what is happening in Silsbee?"  The same reason you were at the OF/HJ game last night...

Guest tigersvoice

The same reason I think its sad that WOS fans only post on the football forum, when their basketball team is doing very well this season.  Your fellow Silsbee fan AAW posted on the football forum to the WOS fans that they do have a basketball team.  It's to get to board going. The girls board is boring because NO one cares. That is what I guess aggravates me the most. 

I post and support Orangefield BOYS and GIRLS. Do the OF boys team frustrate me? THEY SURE DO, but I always want them to win, even if I know chances are they won't.

I think it would be nice if a lot...not all...did the same for their team.  It's not just Silsbee, heck even Kountze girls who are ranked #6 in the state get no love from the Kountze fans on the boys forum.

"I'm asking, what's it to YOU about what is happening in Silsbee?"  The same reason you were at the OF/HJ game last night...

What's the fit with your last statement?

Guest tigersvoice

Whoa!  I just got it.  Not only do you jump Silsbee for not acting according to your standards, you get Kountze also.  Because all of the other local communities do not support their teams as you do they are wrong and inferior.  OK - got it now.  Must measure all of my responses to Silsbee athletics to your standard of what you do in Orangefield.  No problem.  Just needed to know the rules.

Whoa!  I just got it.  Not only do you jump Silsbee for not acting according to your standards, you get Kountze also.  Because all of the other local communities do not support their teams as you do they are wrong and inferior.  OK - got it now.  Must measure all of my responses to Silsbee athletics to your standard of what you do in Orangefield.  No problem.  Just needed to know the rules.

TV..that guy is not worth your time

::)

Bobcat05, I made that post about WOS fans because football is the "ONLY" sport they post about. I don't think it's fair to make the comparison. Silsbee has fans that post on the football, basketball, baseball, track, soccer, tennis, golf, softball, volleyball, and sometimes the girls basketball. The support from WOS in the "other" sports pales in comparison to other schools in our area. That's why I called them out. I pointed out that their basketball team could be going to the playoffs yet they still had no support over here for the team. You trying to lump Silsbee into that mix is just wrong.

I admit, I do not post enough in the girls basketball forum, but I do post over there. Funny though, I see you post ONLY in the girls and boys basketball forums. I don't see you posting anywhere else supporting Bobcat sports.

::)

Bobcat05, I made that post about WOS fans because football is the "ONLY" sport they post about. I don't think it's fair to make the comparison. Silsbee has fans that post on the football, basketball, baseball, track, soccer, tennis, golf, softball, volleyball, and sometimes the girls basketball. The support from WOS in the "other" sports pales in comparison to other schools in our area. That's why I called them out. I pointed out that their basketball team could be going to the playoffs yet they still had no support over here for the team. You trying to lump Silsbee into that mix is just wrong.

I admit, I do not post enough in the girls basketball forum, but I do post over there. Funny though, I see you post ONLY in the girls and boys basketball forums. I don't see you posting anywhere else supporting Bobcat sports.

When softball season starts you'll see me, and I post on volleyball, my brother runs track (3rd in the 110 hurdles this weekend  ;D)  I will post on Bobcat baseball too. I post on the tennis forum too, I play one of the kids on the tennis team all the time.  ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont