Crouch Making Changes..Crouch Working Them Hard!!!

skipper

First and goal from the one he likes the shotgun and the end around play or any play that takes a lot of time to develope ::)JK.

He's going to see what kind of talent and personal he has and go from there.I don't think he will have the speed for the type offense he ran at WO-S.LCM has for the most part ran a grind it out type O.

I think he will still spread it out.  As long as the timing is good with the players, the spread can be run efficiently.  They will have a good running quarterback as well.  LCM has some skill players coming back that played a lot last year.  I think they lost most of thier lineman though.  Whatever he does, he will get the most out of the kids. There is more than one way to skin a cat. 

will coach crouch have to change his style of football at lc-m this year

Will Coach Crouch change HIS style?  I hope he won't change his style.  I'm sure that probably wasn't one of his comments during the interview process.  I can hear it now...Yes, Mrs. Hargrove, these are all my accomplishments over my athletic career...but don't pay much attention to that because if given the chance, I'd like to totally change my style.  ???

If you're talking about the kids, then I hope he's not closed-minded and I hope he doesn't stereo-type the kids at LCM as some seem to have.  LCM has the athletes to compete, but the first order of duty is to get them inspired to come out for the team.  They have a young, gifted quarterback in Hunter Gonzales who can pretty much do it all.  I'm sure whatever offensive scheme is drawn up at LCM it will revolve around him.  I hope he chooses to spread it out. 

When you think of teams in the area with speed...Nederland is not the first team that pops into your head, but they have done well spreading the ball around. That's the style of play and direction I hope to see the Bears heading. 

Will Coach Crouch change HIS style?  I hope he won't change his style.  I'm sure that probably wasn't one of his comments during the interview process.  I can hear it now...Yes, Mrs. Hargrove, these are all my accomplishments over my athletic career...but don't pay much attention to that because if given the chance, I'd like to totally change my style.   ???

If you're talking about the kids, then I hope he's not closed-minded and I hope he doesn't stereo-type the kids at LCM as some seem to have.  LCM has the athletes to compete, but the first order of duty is to get them inspired to come out for the team.  They have a young, gifted quarterback in Hunter Gonzales who can pretty much do it all.  I'm sure whatever offensive scheme is drawn up at LCM it will revolve around him.  I hope he chooses to spread it out. 

When you think of teams in the area with speed...Nederland is not the first team that pops into your head, but they have done well spreading the ball around. That's the style of play and direction I hope to see the Bears heading.   

Speaking of Hunter, I had a good long talk with him and his dad last night.  ;D

J/K

Will Coach Crouch change HIS style?  I hope he won't change his style.  I'm sure that probably wasn't one of his comments during the interview process.  I can hear it now...Yes, Mrs. Hargrove, these are all my accomplishments over my athletic career...but don't pay much attention to that because if given the chance, I'd like to totally change my style.   ???

J/K

;D ;D

Not a real concern.  ;D  I was just about to walk over and make sure the thermostat was set comfortably in his dad's control room and offer up some overtime later in the week if he's interested.  ;D ;D ;)

Rocky's response is "Hunter is born and raised to wear green and gold". 

Will Coach Crouch change HIS style? I hope he won't change his style. I'm sure that probably wasn't one of his comments during the interview process. I can hear it now...Yes, Mrs. Hargrove, these are all my accomplishments over my athletic career...but don't pay much attention to that because if given the chance, I'd like to totally change my style. ???

If you're talking about the kids, then I hope he's not closed-minded and I hope he doesn't stereo-type the kids at LCM as some seem to have. LCM has the athletes to compete, but the first order of duty is to get them inspired to come out for the team. They have a young, gifted quarterback in Hunter Gonzales who can pretty much do it all. I'm sure whatever offensive scheme is drawn up at LCM it will revolve around him. I hope he chooses to spread it out.

Speaking of Hunter, I had a good long talk with him and his dad last night. ;D

J/K

;D ;D

Not a real concern. ;D I was just about to walk over and make sure the thermostat was set comfortably in his dad's control room and offer up some overtime later in the week if he's interested. ;D ;D ;)

Thanks for doing your part Slam. :)

Well, from what I have experienced from the first week of crouch football LC-M will do good this year. His workouts are twice as hard as what we're use to and as for our football team we were young lats year but we will have almost all are starters from last year. The only big blow for graduation is to our offense line where we lost 3 starting linemen. but there are two starting linemen (including me) returning.

Well, from what I have experienced from the first week of crouch football LC-M will do good this year. His workouts are twice as hard as what we're use to and as for our football team we were young lats year but we will have almost all are starters from last year. The only big blow for graduation is to our offense line where we lost 3 starting linemen. but there are two starting linemen (including me) returning.

Good to hear. Sounds like you have a good attitude. Hang tough because it may get tougher.

Good luck.

J/K

;D ;D

Not a real concern.   ;D   I was just about to walk over and make sure the thermostat was set comfortably in his dad's control room and offer up some overtime later in the week if he's interested.   ;D ;D ;)

I would never do that anyway. It was just a joke for those that don't know.

• 3 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics