Spurger @ West Hardin Predictions???

Joharr73

West Hardin needs to win these last two games for any shot at the playoffs.  Bad news is we have to beat a hot Spurger team, then we need some help from Evadale this Friday.  Next Tuesday, both Evadale and HD need to lose.  If we can keep the fans loud and the players pumped from last nights win over HD; we should be ok!

Taking my Oilers at home by 3!!!

Guest Dist25fan

UPSET ALERT!  I kid you not.  There is something about WH playing at home.  If you match up position by position, they are very even.  I will be watching the game to kill time since I work nearby.  I'd rather watch the EV/HD game, but I don't get off until 7:00 p.m.  If WH's Bigman gets in foul trouble early as he did in its last game against HD, it will be long night for WH.  If not, this is my UPSET SPECIAL for the year for Dist. 25.  However, good luck to both teams.  I have really enjoyed watching these teams from Dist. 25 play for the last 4 weeks.     

UPSET ALERT!  I kid you not.  There is something about WH playing at home.  If you match up position by position, they are very even.  I will be watching the game to kill time since I work nearby.  I'd rather watch the EV/HD game, but I don't get off until 7:00 p.m.  If WH's Bigman gets in foul trouble early as he did in its last game against HD, it will be long night for WH.  If not, this is my UPSET SPECIAL for the year for Dist. 25.  However, good luck to both teams.  I have really enjoyed watching these teams from Dist. 25 play for the last 4 weeks.     

It hard to win @ WH when you play 7 or 8 Spurger----- by  -------------3 If they are lucky.

Dist25 fan i'm happy you enjoy this district but i dont think you have seen enough of these teams.No way can any body say these two teams are even posittion by position. Tyler will be the best player on the floor no doubt,But he can not guard all position, he cant play all position at the same time.

Tyler is the only go to guy on his team.Spurger has 3 legit go to guys and 3 guys that can score in double digits when needed.And lets not forget the 

best    coach in the the district.(JMO)

Guest THE SCOUTER

Dist25 fan i'm happy you enjoy this district but i dont think you have seen enough of these teams.No way can any body say these two teams are even posittion by position. Tyler will be the best player on the floor no doubt,But he can not guard all position, he cant play all position at the same time.

Tyler is the only go to guy on his team.Spurger has 3 legit go to guys and 3 guys that can score in double digits when needed.And lets not forget the 

I agree with court side. WH is going to run a 1-3-1 or a 3-2 against Spurger. I don't see them going man-to-man not with Spurger. WH Tyler Copeland can match with George and Justin Poor can match with Daniel. I don't see anyone on that team that can watch Chase. Chase is a great point guard and will control the games pace. If Rawls plays on Varsity then its just a terrible match up for WH. If Spurger plays at there pace then Spurger by 10+. If they play at WH's pace then the spread is by 3 to whom ever.

Guest Dist25fan

Courtside,

You were correct when you posted that Dist25fan has not seen enough of these teams.  I made my assessment based on the limited numbers of games that I have attended.  I'm no way an expert in basketball.  I have been assigned to complete a project in this area and I will leave once completed.  In the mean time, I will continue watching these games whenever I can and offer any assessment of these games via this forum.  You, no doubt, have more knowledge about these teams and your assessment is probably more accurate than mine.  However, I still smell an UPSET.  Good luck both to Spurger and WH.  It does not matter to me who wins; I just want to enjoy coming to the game after I get off from work.  In fact, I have been to Spurger twice and I enjoyed meeting people there.  As for the school, it is VERY CLASSY and A GOOD HOST (both times I was there).        

Courtside,

You were correct when you posted that Dist25fan has not seen enough of these teams.  I made my assessment based on the limited numbers of games that I have attended.  I'm no way an expert in basketball.  I have been assigned to complete a project in this area and I will leave once completed.  In the mean time, I will continue watching these games whenever I can and offer any assessment of these games via this forum.  You, no doubt, have more knowledge about these teams and your assessment is probably more accurate than mine.  However, I still smell an UPSET.  Good luck both to Spurger and WH.  It does not matter to me who wins; I just want to enjoy coming to the game after I get off from work.  In fact, I have been to Spurger twice and I enjoyed meeting people there.  As for the school, it is VERY CLASSY and A GOOD HOST (both times I was there).        

No disrespect to you, I was just stating my opinion & good post by you, were all fans, good luck Spurger Pirates!

i have a few questions maybe someone can clear up lets say WH does lose to spurger but beats HI wich they should that would put them at 4-6 in district, and if evadale beats HD and HD that would make evadale and HD both 4-6 right? and if this is correct how will they decide the last playoff seed

I would hope they would have round robin playoff games to decide the 3rd place spot, but i'm not sure how they would do it

I agree with court side. WH is going to run a 1-3-1 or a 3-2 against Spurger. I don't see them going man-to-man not with Spurger. WH Tyler Copeland can match with George and Justin Poor can match with Daniel. I don't see anyone on that team that can watch Chase. Chase is a great point guard and will control the games pace. If Rawls plays on Varsity then its just a terrible match up for WH. If Spurger plays at there pace then Spurger by 10+. If they play at WH's pace then the spread is by 3 to whom ever.

I agree with Chase & Shain Rawls, but i don't think that Justin Poor can match up with Daniel.  Copeland and George will both have big games.  The other three will be the difference for Spurger in this game.  And the players and fans know that it will be a hard fought game in West Hardin.  It will be a war, it always is, they know it and are ready for this game

No disrespect Spurger but i need yall to lose

So us Sharks will be tied for 1st and mostly play the tiebreaker at LU...

That's if we get passed Hd

If Copeland and George match up then whom ever get in foul trouble 1st is the team i could see losing.

I can see Poor matching up with Blankenship(hope i spelled it right) but only when Poor is playing D! Their Offence of skill level don't compare

Wh will be ready to play in hopes of keeping there playoff dreams alive

No disrespect Spurger but i need yall to lose

So us Sharks will be tied for 1st and mostly play the tiebreaker at LU...

That's if we get passed Hd

If Copeland and George match up then whom ever get in foul trouble 1st is the team i could see losing.

I can see Poor matching up with Blankenship(hope i spelled it right) but only when Poor is playing D! Their Offence of skill level don't compare

Wh will be ready to play in hopes of keeping there playoff dreams alive

GOOD POST NITRO_25 I AGREE ABOUT THE BLANKENSHIP PART

AND SPURGER WILL MOST LIKELY TAKE THIS

I DONT SEE WH BEATING SPURGER

BUT I HAVE TO PULL FOR WH BECAUSE THAT WOULD HELP US ALOT

THIS WILL BE EXCITING

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83