Texas finally turning it around?

bullets13

Guest aschrapps

your getting excited about a win over oklahoma state for texas i think that says where they are this season. they just arent one of the best teams this year...and even when they have talent they dont produce

Rick Barnes made a BIG change and he is going small, I wonder if he is going to stay with this line up...  It is small and can be exposed by teams with bigs... But iit is athletic and it will help the team pik-up the pace.  Balbay, Mason, Abrams, James, and Johnson leaves rick with no one over 6'7" starting.  But there is a Bevy of Bigs to throw at teams off the bench!

your getting excited about a win over oklahoma state for texas i think that says where they are this season. they just arent one of the best teams this year...and even when they have talent they dont produce

Well they have beat some of ther best and have been only a step behind others... They only lose big to OU!  I think they are inconsistant, but good they are...!

they beat 14-8 Okie-lite by 25 after turning it off late.  who wouldn't be happy about that result, especially after struggling so much in the past two weeks.

Guest aschrapps

they beat 14-8 Okie-lite by 25 after turning it off late.  who wouldn't be happy about that result, especially after struggling so much in the past two weeks.

14-8 key word there. these are not eddie suttons cowboys call me when they competer with oklahoma. blake griffin ANIMAL

14-8 key word there. these are not eddie suttons cowboys call me when they competer with oklahoma. blake griffin ANIMAL

That's their worst loss of the season, that same team came within 10 of your animal.  Texas did turn it around just at the right time.  Hopefully Austin will see a much better game this time around. 

Guest aschrapps

if you cant see blake griffins talent then you dont understand basketball

That's their worst loss of the season, that same team came within 10 of your animal.  Texas did turn it around just at the right time.  Hopefully Austin will see a much better game this time around. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder