3A Playoff scenarios

hjhawks

Still not settled, besides who is in.... but for 21-3A  it looks like this

HF is in as the 3rd place team and will play either cleveland or coldspring...... The winner of that game would play the winner of  the  21-3A winner vs,. 24-3A 2nd for a trip to huntsville.

The winner of the HJ / OF playoff game (assuming both win out) will play the loser of the Madisonville/Navasota fame which is on Tuesday in the Area round.  *they would also get a bye in their first round game.

The loser of the HJ / OF playoff game (assuming both win out) would likely get huffman in bye district and then face the winner of the Navasota/ Madisonville game on tuesday.

Any word of when Navasota and Taylor will play this game???/    Taylor is the big secret.  I saw where their entire roster is seniors...all 9 players...no underclassmen at all.

They must have flipped for seeding because UIL has Navasota as the 2nd place team on the bracket.  Taylor gets BYE the first round because of 23-3A not existing, and will play the 1st place team of 22-3A which is Cleveland.

So here's how it is as of today

Winner 21-3A (HJ or OF) plays #18 Navasota for Area (Navasota got a bye due to the fact there is no 23-3A any more)

2nd seed of 21-3A will play Coldspring who got 3rd in 22-3A the winner of this game will play Madisonville (the winner of 24-3A)

Hamshire-Fannett (3rd seed of 21-3A) will play 2nd seed of 22-3A Huffman (Hardin Jefferson and Orangefield beat Huffman this year by 20+ points, Orangefield played them twice) the winner of this game gets a BYE in and advances to the Regional Quarterfinals and will play the winner of

Navasota/(HJ or OF)

If anyone would like to hook me up with some karma for ALL this work, I would appreciate it. As you can see I am way negative. :D

I just now really took a look at the bracket and studied it. This game between OF and HJ tomorrow is way more significant than I thought. You definately want to win that game because the road to the regional tournament is less difficult than if you get 2nd. 1st place would get navasota in the area round then likely HF in the 3rd round to go to the regional tourny whereas the 2nd place team would have to go through Madisonville and Cleveland to get to regionals

If Hardin Jefferson and Orangefield both make it to Regionals, the 2nd place team will play #1 Diboll (assumeing Diboll wins their games) and the first place team would meet most likely #3 Bullard or #4 Robinson, these two will meet in the Regional Quarterfinal.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder