West Brook's Michelle Sladaritz signs with LU

watash

I think you will see more girls soccer talent signed by Lamar before the end of the year.  Nederland, PNG and Lumberton all have some very good senior talent, plus all 3 of those teams beat Westbrook.  Michell didn't score against Lumberton.  Can't say if she scored against Nederland or PNG.

I hate to burst your bubble but if Lamar wants to be competitive in SLC, they can't pick one from each local school to fill the roster.  Michelle will be a nice add to the roster but I believe her experience at Challenge may have helped her get that spot, not her experience at WB. 

I watched her play an entire season of club ball a year or two and think she might be a bit one dimensional. After the through ball there isn't much there. 

Lamar came a long way last year compared to their first.  A new program has to be given time.

You mean her stint with the Fillies.  WTG trashing a player on a public board.  And you think the other Fillies player are so much better than her......

Her training and exposure during her year with Texas's best club for girls (the Challenge) probably did more to get her on a college recruiting list than any of her years with the fillies.  And besides, it is a rare talent to be able to finish when you get your opportunities, no matter how the ball gets to your foot. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124