Meet the Coach At LC-M/Official Hiring Tonight!!!!

td

Slam, I think you and some of those other LCM guys like Green and Bold and others should talk to the school about having a "Meet and Greet" for your new coach. It would be a good gesture and get things started in a positive direction. Not to mention it would give a lot of parents an opportunity to meet him first hand. Also it would give the kids a chance to meet him in an informal setting. Getting the parents and the kids started in the right direction with the new coach is going to be the beginning of a different direction for LCM. I hope.

Not even a reply??????????? Come on Slam. Set the man off on the right track and help right the sinking ship.  ;)

TD,

The "official" acceptance of the job will be taken at February 9th's LCM school board meeting.  I imagine that is when the celebrations will begin and the welcoming committee will be in full force.  I expect there will be a larger than normal crowd in attendance at the Feb board meeting and even more well wishers in the parking lot wanting to have a chance to welcome Coach Crouch back to Bear Country.

I've been told that through a good rapore with our neighbors at WOS, Coach Crouch will take over the duties at LCM immediately.  At 1:01AM Tuesday February 10th, there will be a small bonfire in which all of the Coach's blue and silver wardrobe will be burned.  He will report to Bear Country Tuesday morning decked out from head to toe in Green & Gold!

The new "Captain" will have the "ship" at full sail with a strong wind at our back and the rudder pointed straight ahead in no time at all!  Full speed ahead TD...Full speed ahead!  ;D  ;D 

Not even a reply??????????? Come on Slam. Set the man off on the right track and help right the sinking ship.  ;)

TD,

The "official" acceptance of the job will be taken at February 9th's LCM school board meeting.  I imagine that is when the celebrations will begin and the welcoming committee will be in full force.  I expect there will be a larger than normal crowd in attendance at the Feb board meeting and even more well wishers in the parking lot wanting to have a chance to welcome Coach Crouch back to Bear Country.

I've been told that through a good rapore with our neighbors at WOS, Coach Crouch will take over the duties at LCM immediately.  At 1:01AM Tuesday February 10th, there will be a small bonfire in which all of the Coach's blue and silver wardrobe will be burned.  He will report to Bear Country Tuesday morning decked out from head to toe in Green & Gold!

The new "Captain" will have the "ship" at full sail with a strong wind at our back and the rudder pointed straight ahead in no time at all!  Full speed ahead TD...Full speed ahead!   ;D  ;D 

OK, I liked all of that except the part about the burning of the blue and silver. There goes the good rapore you had with your friendly neighbors at WOS  ;)

Where are the school board meetings held? I would like to attend and be one of the well wishers. I hope LCM wins 9 games every single year.  8)

TD,

The new "Captain" will have the "ship" at full sail with a strong wind at our back and the rudder pointed straight ahead in no time at all!  Full speed ahead TD...Full speed ahead!   ;D  ;D 

OK, I liked all of that except the part about the burning of the blue and silver. There goes the good rapore you had with your friendly neighbors at WOS  ;)

Where are the school board meetings held? I would like to attend and be one of the well wishers. I hope LCM wins 9 games every single year.  8)

Sorry...the bonfire thing sounded a lot better than "neatly folding and boxing up his blue and silver..."  ;D

Thanks TD for the well wishes, but 20-4A is a very tough district.  In order for us to have 9 wins through district we would almost certainly have to win all pre-district games.  I can't believe you would be pulling for us to beat...oh, I guess you meant...never mind.  ;D  ;D  ;)

The board meetings are held at the district administration offices at the corner of MLK and FM1130 (Meeks).  Right across the street from LCJH.  See you there!

TD,

Coincidentally there are many students to be recognized at Monday's board meeting and a large crowd is expected so the meeting is being held at the HS auditorium, 6:30.

WARNING TD!!! Attend at your own risk. You may witness the proper way to conduct a board meeting. You may also subconsciously find yourself attracted to green and gold.

wow ,you guys at lc-m do things in a big ways. looking back when moody became coach. you had a big party for him at the football field had 5,000 people there i think smiles. i  just hope you can bring  more than just 5,000 for  coach crouch,TD and myself will be there you can count on that      PS -------------WE ARE UNDER A BURN BAN LOL

TD,

Coincidentally there are many students to be recognized at Monday's board meeting and a large crowd is expected so the meeting is being held at the HS auditorium, 6:30.

WARNING TD!!! Attend at your own risk. You may witness the proper way to conduct a board meeting. You may also subconsciously find yourself attracted to green and gold.

I may actually witness the proper way to run a meeting, that's true. However, finding myself more attracted to green and gold, well I'm not so sure about that one.

I'm not saying there won't ever be a day. I'm just saying that day isn't here yet.

Slam I thought the burn comment was funny. Although, don't be so sure he burns it. My guess is he may be wearing it under his green and gold for a little luck.  ;D

TD,

Sorry...the bonfire thing sounded a lot better than "neatly folding and boxing up his blue and silver..."   ;D

Thanks TD for the well wishes, but 20-4A is a very tough district.  In order for us to have 9 wins through district we would almost certainly have to win all pre-district games.  I can't believe you would be pulling for us to beat...oh, I guess you meant...never mind.   ;D  ;D  ;)

The board meetings are held at the district administration offices at the corner of MLK and FM1130 (Meeks).  Right across the street from LCJH.  See you there!

You know I've only been on the home side once (so far).

I tell you what you tell Coach Crouch when he does box all of that blue and silver up to just bring it down to my office or better yet I will come pick it up. I can find something to do with it.

TD,

Sorry...the bonfire thing sounded a lot better than "neatly folding and boxing up his blue and silver..."   ;D

Thanks TD for the well wishes, but 20-4A is a very tough district.  In order for us to have 9 wins through district we would almost certainly have to win all pre-district games.  I can't believe you would be pulling for us to beat...oh, I guess you meant...never mind.   ;D  ;D  ;)

I tell you what you tell Coach Crouch when he does box all of that blue and silver up to just bring it down to my office or better yet I will come pick it up. I can find something to do with it.

TD,

Is there some big announcement you'd like to make?  You've made two very suggestive hints in this one thread.  When talking about you being in green and gold you are quoted as saying:

"I'm not saying there won't ever be a day"   and also  "You know I've only been on the home side once (so far)"

I'd love to get you some season tickets next to me for the games, but you better let me know in a hurry...tickets will be going fast!

Oh...and I'm not sure about getting you that box of blue and silver.  Rumor has it that he was spotted with his truck at the "Bear Wash" on Hi-87 yesterday with an open half-empty box on the back seat!  ???  ;D ;D

TD,

TD,

Is there some big announcement you'd like to make?  You've made two very suggestive hints in this one thread.  When talking about you being in green and gold you are quoted as saying:

"I'm not saying there won't ever be a day"   and also  "You know I've only been on the home side once (so far)"

I'd love to get you some season tickets next to me for the games, but you better let me know in a hurry...tickets will be going fast!

Oh...and I'm not sure about getting you that box of blue and silver.  Rumor has it that he was spotted with his truck at the "Bear Wash" on Hi-87 yesterday with an open half-empty box on the back seat!  ???  ;D ;D

No big announcements at all. Not even a little one. I just try never to say never. Especially if we can't get our business straightened out.

So much for the box of blue and silver.

TD,

TD,

No big announcements at all. Not even a little one. I just try never to say never. Especially if we can't get our business straightened out.

So much for the box of blue and silver.

I didn't really think so...just giving you a hard time.  :)  Thanks for supporting us from across town though!  I'll save you a seat anyway just in case you want to come to Bear Country and visit again.

TD,

Burn clothes issued by Coach T? Obviously you dont know coach T. if he sees a mustang player 10 years after he has graduated and has some "borrowed" off season shirt or pants etc. he'll get them back. I can here it now " Got Dang son, ive been looking for that t-shirt for ten years now, thanks for finding it for me" haha :D " Now lets go in the office and get some " Piece of The Tree". ;D

Easy there TD,

I have first dubs on Crouch's Blue and Silver.

You have to do more than just stand around for one season, Son.  ;D

You're not even a Mustang yet. You're still on probation. Do you think you can just walk into Mustang country for a couple of months and get accepted? You have been welcomed. Let's not get carried away with your role here.  ;)

Maybe just maybe if you are still around after next season we can talk to you about being part of the blue and silver.

Easy there TD,

I have first dubs on Crouch's Blue and Silver.

You have to do more than just stand around for one season, Son.  ;D

You're not even a Mustang yet. You're still on probation. Do you think you can just walk into Mustang country for a couple of months and get accepted? You have been welcomed. Let's not get carried away with your role here.  ;)

Maybe just maybe if you are still around after next season we can talk to you about being part of the blue and silver.

;D ;D ;D

TD,

Thanks mat for giving everyone the heads up on the board meeting change.  I think it's great that the board recognizes theses outstanding students and parents during the board meetings since the rules or law or whatever crazy crap it is that makes it "inappropriate" to recognize success in the classroom during school hours because it might upset the kids who didn't do well.  ::)

Anyway...I understand that there are all kinds of festivities planned for the big meeting that will include the cheerleaders, band, and others.   

(td...bring your own marshmellows for the bon fire!  ;D) 

TD,

Thanks mat for giving everyone the heads up on the board meeting change.  I think it's great that the board recognizes theses outstanding students and parents during the board meetings since the rules or law or whatever crazy crap it is that makes it "inappropriate" to recognize success in the classroom during school hours because it might upset the kids who didn't do well.   ::)

Anyway...I understand that there are all kinds of festivities planned for the big meeting that will include the cheerleaders, band, and others.   

(td...bring your own marshmellows for the bon fire!   ;D)   

What next? WOS can't afford to bus the kids anymore and LCM can't afford marshmallows. What is the world coming to?

TD,

Thanks mat for giving everyone the heads up on the board meeting change.  I think it's great that the board recognizes theses outstanding students and parents during the board meetings since the rules or law or whatever crazy crap it is that makes it "inappropriate" to recognize success in the classroom during school hours because it might upset the kids who didn't do well.   ::)

(td...bring your own marshmellows for the bon fire!   ;D)   

What next? WOS can't afford to bus the kids anymore and LCM can't afford marshmallows. What is the world coming to?

;D ;D 

#@*^&#!!  You got me...I'm at a loss for words.  :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn