Ktz Vs H-J

kountze would beat hj by 20 points anywhere they play...you ofield people crack me up, y'all are always startin stuff on here and you can't back it up, please, we beat y'all twice and you still can't handle the fact that lil old kountze beat ya...if we played y'all 10 times we would win every game...bleed you and bobcat5 must be smokin the same stuff, don't talk about something unless you have a clue to what you speak...idiots

Will you be back on this board next year?

I didn't think so...Kountze has NOTHING...repeat..NOTHING coming up.

Your JV is WEAK and you have all seniors except one that is on varsity...

You beat Orangefield twice by a total combined 7 points.  I don't think you'd beat us again, and I would be willing to put my house and car on HJ beating Kountze by at least 20.  Kountze has NO depth what so ever and you can't stop Moore on HJ.

I know its been a LONG time since Kountze was successful, but don't come on here calling Orangefield who was a tradition of being successful 'idiots' apparently we are doing something right.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kountze would beat hj by 20 points anywhere they play...you ofield people crack me up, y'all are always startin stuff on here and you can't back it up, please, we beat y'all twice and you still can't handle the fact that lil old kountze beat ya...if we played y'all 10 times we would win every game...bleed you and bobcat5 must be smokin the same stuff, don't talk about something unless you have a clue to what you speak...idiots

Who's smoking what. By your comments, you are the only one smoking something.

bleed maybe you need to smoke something then, because your mind is waundering...didn't kountze beat ofield twice...i think they did, i got my mind straight, your the one that needs help...you really need to take a puff, I  know it helps eyesight, maybe it could help your memory to

Guest bleed orange

Who's smoking what. By your comments, you are the only one smoking something.

bleed maybe you need to smoke something then, because your mind is waundering...didn't kountze beat ofield twice...i think they did, i got my mind straight, your the one that needs help...you really need to take a puff, I  know it helps eyesight, maybe it could help your memory to

I would love to smoke something and when I retire I am. ;D ;D

You beat Orangefield twice by a total combined 7 points.  I don't think you'd beat us again, and I would be willing to put my house and car on HJ beating Kountze by at least 20.  Kountze has NO depth what so ever and you can't stop Moore on HJ.

I know its been a LONG time since Kountze was successful, but don't come on here calling Orangefield who was a tradition of being successful 'idiots' apparently we are doing something right.

so now we're talking about next year, i thought we were talking about us spankin you twice this year, so there y'all go again. when things aren't looking good for your precious bobkittens you change the subject...next year give me a break, and we haven't been successful for a long time, if I recall about 3 or 4 years ago when y'all had the best team in the land, we beat y'all twice that year too...once at your place and once again for the district championship...face it punks we gots your number

:D :D :D

HJ plays man, Orangefield does not, that's why I think HJ would beat Kountze.  HJ has a more athletic team and a lot better fundamentals.  The tall girl on Kountze all she does is shoot 3's...Put a Sutherland out there on her...Game over Kountze.  

Spanking us? I don't know what you call a spanking, but you defiently didn't spank us. Were you at the games? 

I thought we were talking about Kountze and HJ?

It was 5 years ago, it was my junior year..03-04...

A spanking would be what we did to yall last year at Orangefield  ;D

And by the way NO ONE said anything about Gods gift to basketball, Those were your words not ours, so down deep I'm glad of you thinking that way of HJ and OF. We have just mearly been praising our (HJ and OF ) lady's for doing such a fine job this year sorry if it upsets you. Maybe there is another thread you can post on like gardening or growing flowers, chasing butterflies, or maybe looking for rainbows or something.....Jeez.

DUDE!! seriously?? what kind of car do you have? I could use a new one? got rims?

I've seen both teams play and HJ wins this one hands down. Would probably be close for the 1st quarter or two but after that HJ has too many horses in the stable !

Agree with CC here.  I'm afraid this is whats going to get Kountze in the playoffs, lack of depth.  If they face a talented team that has speed and depth.  They are going to get run down in the second half.  I wish them luck but they better be running horses every off day getting ready.

I drove by and saw your house and car,    I will cover your bet with a $100  Kountze to win!!!!!

GO KOUNTZE GO !

this thread is kinda silly..... you guys are putting the cart before the horse with predictions on a game that isn't even set.......  they haven't played HJ.... so until that happens.... who cares.... if they do play.... it won't matter what the result is..... the playoffs are the only thing that matters.

GAME SUMMARY:

KOUNTZE 68

H-J        64 

KOUNTZE WOULD WIN THIS GAME BECAUSE YOU WON'T STOP KTZ PLAYING A MAN TO MAN DEFENSE.

HAWKS HAVE MOORE AND KTZ HAS HARGRAVES  I THINK KOUNTZE HAVE THE BETTER TEAM. KTZ WOULD SWITCH SHAWNTAE YOUNG AND BIAL ON MOORE AND GIVE HER EVERYTHING SHE WANTS... I'M MAKING THIS ON A NEUTRAL COURT THE X FACTOR WOULD BE LAUREN DEAVER LIGHTING THE 3 BALL UP.... IMO KOUNTZE IS THE BETTER TEAM AND THEY HAVE 2 PLAYERS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MOORE... H-J CAN PLAY WITH THEM BUT WOULD NOT BEAT THEM... HARGRAVES DEAVER AND JOHNSON WOULD GO FOR 15 TO 20 EACH... THE BIG THREE... VS THE BIG MOORE....

Guest bleed orange

GAME SUMMARY:

KOUNTZE 68

H-J        64 

KOUNTZE WOULD WIN THIS GAME BECAUSE YOU WON'T STOP KTZ PLAYING A MAN TO MAN DEFENSE.

HAWKS HAVE MOORE AND KTZ HAS HARGRAVES  I THINK KOUNTZE HAVE THE BETTER TEAM. KTZ WOULD SWITCH SHAWNTAE YOUNG AND BIAL ON MOORE AND GIVE HER EVERYTHING SHE WANTS... I'M MAKING THIS ON A NEUTRAL COURT THE X FACTOR WOULD BE LAUREN DEAVER LIGHTING THE 3 BALL UP.... IMO KOUNTZE IS THE BETTER TEAM AND THEY HAVE 2 PLAYERS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS MOORE... H-J CAN PLAY WITH THEM BUT WOULD NOT BEAT THEM... HARGRAVES DEAVER AND JOHNSON WOULD GO FOR 15 TO 20 EACH... THE BIG THREE... VS THE BIG MOORE....

Hate to disappoint you but HJ has more than one quality player. They have quite a few. HJ wins by 10. Last year Orangefield beat Kountze by 29. Where was the big 3? Hibernating ;D Don't get me wrong, I do think Kountze has a good team and I wish them the very best this year. They should do well in their classification and go far in the play-offs. But I don't think they can beat HJ and the way OF is playing "RIGHT NOW" you can't beat them either.

The Hawks strength is defense.They give up less than 40 points a game so Kountze would struggle to put up 68.Dawg,I don't know how many times you have seen the Hawks but they are a lot deeper than Moore.I've seen both clubs and I would give the edge to HJ because of depth.Moore is the fastest girl I've ever seen from one end to the other and can shoot the ball very well.Southerland has been one of the best in the area this season from behind the arc and is a solid defender.The biggest advantage for the Hawks however would be at the post,Fontenot is playing very well on both ends of the floor.Just FYI-the Hawks beat Orangefield at Orangefield by 17 in a game where Moore played about 1 1/2 quarters due to foul trouble.I would like the matchups here with Hargraves,Deaver and Johnson going against Moore,Southerland and Fontenot but the ones you overlook for HJ are King and Sandlin who can also shoot the long ball very well.I hope the clubs take care of business because I think this game may be a real possibility.Both of these clubs could very well be in the regional tourney with a little luck.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476