Kountze 98 Deweyville 32 Final

last time i checked, you only needed 5 on the court to play...get off our back bobcat, we'll be just fine, go hate on someone else!!

Are you not reading...I was defending you.  ::)  I said you DON'T have subs to take out your starters so you HAVE to keep them in.

Get off your high horse, there's an idea  ::)

last time i checked, you only needed 5 on the court to play...get off our back bobcat, we'll be just fine, go hate on someone else!!

Are you not reading...I was defending you.  ::)  I said you DON'T have subs to take out your starters so you HAVE to keep them end.

it's in...not end...I rest my case!!

Are you not reading...I was defending you.  ::)  I said you DON'T have subs to take out your starters so you HAVE to keep them end.

it's in...not end...I rest my case!!

Thanks for the correction...So you rest your case on a typo?  What a case you have  ::)

See what I'm talking about Bobcat...the last time I commented on how bad they beat someone, I basically got called a "wuss" by several Kountze fans.  Hard to support them with the attitudes that come on here...and I REALLY want to (those young ladies get after it on the court).  That's enough, I'm afraid I'll get barred from Mama Jack's if I say anymore  ;D ;D ;D

I was at the Kountze game.  No press for the entire game, only man.  All athletes sat out at one point or another.  I don't get it anymore.  This is varisty level play with 3 of the teams going on to play in the playoffs.  I know that the press will have to continue the entire game during the run to Austin, so when do the playoff teams get to practice a full court press for 32 minutes?  When do they practice man on man for 32 minutes?  When you get to the playoffs, there is no "play hard for a quarter" and let the other team feel good about themselves.  How does a team improve with the type of game play that wins games after district?  It's not like you can say, "Hey this team is too weak to play, we want someone else that can play like we do in our district."  The score could have been so much worse than it was.  Yes, believe it or not. So, instead of how could they do that, how about man I hope they can win like that after district.

I was at the Kountze game.  No press for the entire game, only man.  All athletes sat out at one point or another.  I don't get it anymore.  This is varisty level play with 3 of the teams going on to play in the playoffs.  I know that the press will have to continue the entire game during the run to Austin, so when do the playoff teams get to practice a full court press for 32 minutes?  When do they practice man on man for 32 minutes?  When you get to the playoffs, there is no "play hard for a quarter" and let the other team feel good about themselves.  How does a team improve with the type of game play that wins games after district?  It's not like you can say, "Hey this team is too weak to play, we want someone else that can play like we do in our district."  The score could have been so much worse than it was.  Yes, believe it or not. So, instead of how could they do that, how about man I hope they can win like that after district.

I hear ya, it isn't easy to get prepared for playoffs.  Glad we have 3 or 4 better than average teams in our district.  Even the weak ones have some athletes to make it interesting.

that will shut people up. ha

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder