LC-M Results From Coaching Survey

That had to be the dumbest survey I have ever read.  Would you expect anything different in the findings of such a survey?  'No the people in Little Cypress want someone of no moral character, someone who could care less about building positive self esteem among players and community, and finally someone who could care less about success.'  Give me a break.  A survey should be taken to tell us something we don't already know. 

Having absolutely no ties to LCM or care what they do, I can honestly say that it may be the most stupid survey ever devised by a school district. What is the intent?

No matter what the results were, how is that going to find what the LCM community wants and that is a winning program. If all this survey cost was 15 seconds of a school district employees time, then the district needs to find a way to refund 15 seconds to the LCM taxpayers.

Now that was funny.  I guess it was done to say they had community involvement in the hiring process.  I would have loved to seen the comments but I guess it is good I didn't and they were removed.  Just like in an intereview setting you can tell what problems existed in the previous regime by the questions asked, you can tell what the perceived problems were in Moody's tenure.  I cannot imagine anyone not answering very important to everyone of those questions.

Now that was funny.  I guess it was done to say they had community involvement in the hiring process.  I would have loved to seen the comments but I guess it is good I didn't and they were removed.  Just like in an intereview setting you can tell what problems existed in the previous regime by the questions asked, you can tell what the perceived problems were in Moody's tenure.  I cannot imagine anyone not answering very important to everyone of those questions.

So you think it is very important for the next coach to have ties with Southeast Texas?? 

Having absolutely no ties to LCM or care what they do, I can honestly say that it may be the most stupid survey ever devised by a school district. What is the intent?

No matter what the results were, how is that going to find what the LCM community wants and that is a winning program. If all this survey cost was 15 seconds of a school district employees time, then the district needs to find a way to refund 15 seconds to the LCM taxpayers.

I may be way off here, but these are my thoughts on the intent of the survey. 

I don't think the comments were posted because they really don't matter.  I think this survey was a statement by the LCM administration instead of a plea for help.  It seems that the questions are actually the base for criteria set by the administration for the new HC/AD.  The admin is just letting the community know that there is more to hiring a coach than just baseing it on his win/loss record.  On the flip side of that...there are not many successful coaches that don't have most of the qualities listed within the survey anyway.  Although I'm sure the comments were scanned through...I get the feeling this is more informational and about making the community feel involved in the hiring process. 

I don't think the comments were posted because they really don't matter.  I think this survey was a statement by the LCM administration instead of a plea for help.  It seems that the questions are actually the base for criteria set by the administration for the new HC/AD.  The admin is just letting the community know that there is more to hiring a coach than just baseing it on his win/loss record.  On the flip side of that...there are not many successful coaches that don't have most of the qualities listed within the survey anyway.  Although I'm sure the comments were scanned through...I get the feeling this is more informational and about making the community feel involved in the hiring process. 

Spoken like a true POLITICIAN !! LOL   ;D ;D  And someone that will still have several years with kids in the High School... ;) 

Couldn't pass it up Slam !

I don't think the comments were posted because they really don't matter.  I think this survey was a statement by the LCM administration instead of a plea for help.  It seems that the questions are actually the base for criteria set by the administration for the new HC/AD.  The admin is just letting the community know that there is more to hiring a coach than just basing it on his win/loss record.  On the flip side of that...there are not many successful coaches that don't have most of the qualities listed within the survey anyway.  Although I'm sure the comments were scanned through...I get the feeling this is more informational and about making the community feel involved in the hiring process. 

Spoken like a true POLITICIAN !! LOL   ;D ;D  And someone that will still have several years with kids in the High School... ;) 

Seeing a political twist doesn't make me a politician does it?  ???

Well...CC...maybe you're right...sometimes I confuse MYSELF!  ;D ;D 

So you think it is very important for the next coach to have ties with Southeast Texas?? 

I don't think it's important

Yep.... the survey is purely political as was the attempt to answer the reason for it.  :D

Why not just have the admin do its job and get to hiring whoever they think is their guy? No need to try and justify it by posting questions and percentages that everyone knows the answers to before the results are in.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476