Latest on Silsbee QB Jeremy Johnson's recruiting

Jeremy Johnson is going to LSU Junior Day on Jan. 31, 2009 and he is also going to visit Oklahoma Sooners Saturday Jan. 24th. He got a late invite to Texas A&M for this past Saturday. UCLA, Florida, Miami, Texas, LSU, Northwestern, Arizona, Georgia, Alabama, Texas Tech, Oklahoma State, Missouri, Texas A&M and Michigan have all shown interest in Jeremy at QB. The only schools that asked him if he would be interested in playing another position other than QB was A&M and Missouri. Jeremy is going to the Football University Elite Camp Feb. 27-Mar. 1 2009. These are the same people who put on the US Army All American game and they play a big part in ranking these kids.

I don't know what he is going to do, but my gut says Texas. They want him bad.  Either way he is going to get an education.  Good for him.

If he wants to play QB.... I don't know if UT is the place. May not get to start til very late in his eligibility barring something happening to Gilbert.

UT is most likely not gonna offer. right now They want Conner Wood at QB and at WR they have a list of about 7 or 8 guys that they want and Johnson isnt on it. Maybe late in the recruiting process something could happen but I dont see it.

In his first two seasons (soph., junior) Jeremy has over 3,600 yards passing and 1,500 yards rushing with a total of 50 touchdowns(passing and rushing).

I am predicting an even bigger year for Jeremy in his senior season. I think he'll finish his high school career with a 3 year total of 6,000 yards passing and 2,300 yards rushing with a total of 80 td's.

In his first two seasons (soph., junior) Jeremy has over 3,600 yards passing and 1,500 yards rushing with a total of 50 touchdowns(passing and rushing).

I am predicting an even bigger year for Jeremy in his senior season. I think he'll finish his high school career with a 3 year total of 6,000 yards passing and 2,300 yards rushing with a total of 80 td's.

come on AAW!!.... I'll bet he runs for at least a thousand.... not including the playoffs.

come on AAW!!.... I'll bet he runs for at least a thousand.... not including the playoffs.

I was a little leary of predicting a 1,000 yard rushing season for him. Silsbee has a very good running back returning next season, he'll get a good portion of the carries.

I will say, I will not be suprised if Jeremy rushes for over 1,000 yards next year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124