Baytown Lee Releases Coaching List!

• Ake, Wally West Point (N.Y.) • Baker, Tim Ouachita Baptist Univ. (Ark.) • Berezoski, Joe Baytown Sterling H.S. • Booker, Marcus Cotulla ISD • Bradford, Lywen Elsik • Broadus, Kenrick Lockhart • Caldwell, Demetrus DHS-TSA (La.) • Campos, Thomas Hanna H.S. • Canley, Curtis Univ. of Houston-Clear Lake • Cauley, Chris Deer Park H.S. • Chandler, Jack Early H.S. • Charlton, Craig Austin SFA H.S. • Cherry, Alan Harlingen ISD • Cole, Gerry Houston Bellaire H.S. • Colston, Kevin Tom Bean ISD • Dawson, Bryon Evangel Christian (La.) • Ferguson, Keith Fort Bend ISD • Franklin, Tracy Chester ISD • Garrett, Christopher Duncanville H.S. • Godsil, II, Richard Miami H.S. (Ariz.) • Haney, Michael McKinney H.S. • Hanks, Shane Not available • Hargrove, Robert Westbury Senior H.S. • Hill, Keegan Northern Illinois Univ. • Hobbs, Daryl Salvation Army Boys Club • Johnson, Tony Wichita South H.S. (Kan.) • Judd, Lonnie Hewitt Midway H.S. • Justus, Luther PBCPS, Forest Hill H.S. • Lane, Dwayne Clear Creek H.S. • Launius, John Trinity Valley CC • Law, Marcel Not available • Lucero, Rich Baytown Sterling H.S. • Malone, Jerry Marlin ISD • Martin, Tom Pasadena Memorial H.S. • Melton, Patrick Pasadena H.S. • Metoyer, Ray Beaumont ISD • Murgel, Shaun Lowry H.S. (Nev.) • Oliver, Derrell Richardson ISD • Riedinger, Kenneth Elysian Fields H.S. • Riley, Clint Baytown Lee H.S. • Riojas, Michael Baytown Lee H.S. • Roberts, Bruce New Caney ISD • Sanders, Ajani Northbrook H.S. • Sciba, Jeffrey Dekaney H.S. • Scott, John Washington Marion H.S. (La.) • Sedberry. Jr., Marvin Fort Worth Trimble Tech • Shelton, Mark Chester ISD • Spotted Wolf, Lloyd Blinn College • Stephenson, Jr., Milford Baytown Lee H.S. • Taylor, Radford Skyline H.S. • Timpson, Michael Christian Homeschool Athletic Assn. (Fla.) • Tomlinson, John Point 2 Point Technology (Va.) • Walters, Todd Beaumont Central

And I know for a fact one of those guys is the final five at PNG! 

you're such a tease!

Not teasing.....there are a few people on here that can vouch for me on the fact that there is one guy on that list that is interviewing at PNG this week. 

Yes... a tease because you lead us on and don't give any info. :D

you're such a tease!

Not teasing.....there are a few people on here that can vouch for me on the fact that there is one guy on that list that is interviewing at PNG this week. 

I promise...if I could, I would. 

you're such a tease!

it's no biggie... I'll just file an FOI against you!!! ;D

you're such a tease!

it's no biggie... I'll just file an FOI against you!!! ;D

LOL...take a number!

If you know and other people know, then it's not a secret.  So, who is it?

you're such a tease!

you're such a tease!

It wouldn't matter if I told you.  You'll figure it out next week!

Again, obviously it's not a secret.  So why are you acting as if it is?  Let us know, if you know.

you're such a tease!

It wouldn't matter if I told you.  You'll figure it out next week!

Guest ECBucFan

I don't think Chester is dropping football, but they don't have alot comming up at all.  Heck we are in the same boat lol.  Those 2 men are real stand up guys, but going from 1a Chester to 5a Lee might be to far a stretch.

I really admire Chester for continuing its FB program. They face numerical disadvantages each and every time they step on the field. I really hope Chester, and all of out 1A neighbors can "keep on keeping on".  :)

The guy on the list that is interviewing with PNG this week is Chris Garret...I dont know why.  A TE's coach who's only coordinator experience was at Duncanville's 9th grade campus...Wow, but he does have his masters.  We are really going after the right folks.....

He was never a Duncanville 9th grade coach.  His first year at Duncanville was this year and he was a varsity TE/Inside Recievers coach.  Before that, he coached in Plano and before that, he coached seven years of college football, including two years as an OC.  Get your facts straight.   

Hey Young Coach...So you are going to tell me that when you coached at Shepton High School that was not the 9th grade campus.  Anyone can look up Shepton and find out it is not a High School..  We at PNG do a lot of research on the candidates.  Were  you not the coordinator there at Shepton campus???? 

Hey Young Coach...So you are going to tell me that when you coached at Shepton High School that was not the 9th grade campus.  Anyone can look up Shepton and find out it is not a High School..  We at PNG do a lot of research on the candidates.  Were  you not the coordinator there at Shepton campus???? 

First of all...I'm not Garrett.  I know all of you think you have everything figured out...but you know nothing.  You just like to think you do.  First, you all thought that PNG was hiding something and breaking the law by not releasing the list.  Second, you finally get your precious list and think PNG is trying to hire somebody that's not on the list.  Third, you try and bash coaches that are on the list by saying they coach 9th grade football.  Shepton is a 9th/10th grade campus.  He was the 10th grade OC there, which is the equivelant of a 5-A JV B team, which is about the equivelant of a 3-A varsity team.  I guess you don't consider being a college OC worth anything either, huh?  Or a platoon leader during a war anything either?  You can try and belittle a man all you want, but unless you get to know him, you don't have a clue.  That's why they have interviews.  If not, they would just hire somebody based on resumes.  Give it up, man. 

I respect your service has a military man and thank you for that.  I am not bashing just voicing my opinion that I want my school to choose someone that has more experience as either a OC/DC or Head Coach and by the way 10th grade OC compared to a 3A High School...listen to what your are saying..I know a couple of 3A schools around here that would dominate any 10 grade team..Good luck to you and if it is meant to be we will support you but this is what this forum is for.. to discuss thoughts on who should be the next Chief of the Tribe. 

Chester has about 50 kids in High School right now.  The freshman class has 9 kids and the sophomore class has 8.  They have had over 90% participation from the boys for the last 2 years.  Coach Franklin has a son in High School and two in Junior High.  Coach Shelton also has two boys that will both be in Junior High next year.  These kids face adversity every time they step on the field.  There is not another school this small in the state playing 11-man football.  They must be pretty good coaches if they can compete against schools that are three and four times their size. 

Guest ECBucFan

I hope these coaches, and their sons, stay at Chester. Chester doesn't get the publicity at all, but quietly accomplishes something outstanding every year, simply by fielding a team and competing. I wish you all the best!  :)   

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83