25A Predictions for Friday Jan 23

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By 4...wow

I doubt it the Sharks will be hungry for this win

I hope Evadale don't let being in first get to there head.

If so...lets just say we will find out

If anything being in 1st will give evadale the confedence they need to play with SP they will come ready. Should be the best game of the day.

Has anyone heard that Sam Elliot from HD is hurt. I heard a rumor that he was on crutches with a broke or sprained ankle. Is there any truth in this?????????????????????

Guest THE SCOUTER

Sharks won congratulations. But watching them play this game and watching them play the Spurger game has me thinking. They are not an explosive team. They are only aggressive when they have to be. Had the Sharks play like they did in the fourth quarter then they take that game easily but the way they played in the first three quarters wasn't so great. Evadale came in with a bang and those rebels will be ready next time at there house. Way to pull through Sharks 4 teams are tied for first place.

I've seen Evadale play 3 times this year and I don't see them beating Sabine Pass.They won 2 district games at home against 2 teams that aren't real good.I don't think the Rebels make the playoffs.

WHSALUM

HAVE YOU SEEN US PLAY THIS YEAR??????

JUST WONDERING LOL CUZ YOUR PULLING FOR US HEHE ;D

JUST A FRIENDLY QUESTION

No ghost I haven't seen Sabine Pass this year.I wasn't really pulling for anyone just making a prediction after seeing Evadale several times.I don't think the Rebels will win many on the road but the way all 6 teams are playing no one may win many on the road.There isn't much difference in the top team and the bottom one in this district.That will make for some good district games but probably a short playoff run.Good luck to all the 25-A clubs the rest of the way.

It was a pretty scary game for our sharks

Evadale jump on us in took the lead by 14 points

After halftime we put a gameplan together and did what we had to do to take the Win

Jones and Wasson lead the team both with 20 and both 4-5 assist

Carlos with 15 4-5 assist

Great Win For The Shark.

We head to High Island on Monday to steal one on the road

ps Is the standing right? they have Spurger 1-2 that give them a tie for 4th

any Spurger fans know?

it wasn't that Sabine Pass was a better team if anything Evadale is the better team!

if they play the whole game. their problem is the rebels get up by 10 and then get very sloppy

if they can pull it together before the half Evadale takes the district i will say this about S.P.s

#30, he's a heck of a ball player and so is 23.  we have to get the ball to our big man inside

and cleanup our passing if ether post for Evadale gets the ball your not stopping them

Stringer did a great job tonight as well as bradshaw

it wasn't that Sabine Pass was a better team if anything Evadale is the better team!

if they play the whole game. their problem is the rebels get up by 10 and then get very sloppy

if they can pull it together before the half Evadale takes the district i will say this about S.P.s

#30, he's a heck of a ball player and so is 23.  we have to get the ball to our big man inside

and cleanup our passing if ether post for Evadale gets the ball your not stopping them

The better team usually wins.Come on trophyman give em their credit.They must have been the better team tonight.I must be missing something on the Rebels,I don't see them in the playoff picture and I sure don't see them winning the district.

I've seen Evadale play 3 times this year and I don't see them beating Sabine Pass.They won 2 district games at home against 2 teams that aren't real good.I don't think the Rebels make the playoffs.

WHSALUM

HAVE YOU SEEN US PLAY THIS YEAR??????

JUST WONDERING LOL CUZ YOUR PULLING FOR US HEHE ;D

JUST A FRIENDLY QUESTION

No ghost I haven't seen Sabine Pass this year.I wasn't really pulling for anyone just making a prediction after seeing Evadale several times.I don't think the Rebels will win many on the road but the way all 6 teams are playing no one may win many on the road.There isn't much difference in the top team and the bottom one in this district.That will make for some good district games but probably a short playoff run.Good luck to all the 25-A clubs the rest of the way.

Evadale is much better than they were when the year started...they'll be fine  and gain confidence as the season progresses.  If  they start believing...they will shake it up a little.

The better team usually wins.Come on trophyman give em their credit.They must have been the better team tonight.I must be missing something on the Rebels,I don't see them in the playoff picture and I sure don't see them winning the district.

Come to the next game...it's not a far drive...I'll make sure you get in free and you can make a fresh assessment of the Rebels.

Come to the next game...it's not a far drive...I'll make sure you get in free and you can make a fresh assessment of the Rebels.

These days I usually pick up the paper and see who I think will be the best game to watch and go check them out.I didn't know much about the Rebels so I went and watched them actually 3 times this year.They look better than they did last year but still are a ways away from being a playoff team.Now the girls are the real deal,they will win the district going away.

These days I usually pick up the paper and see who I think will be the best game to watch and go check them out.I didn't know much about the Rebels so I went and watched them actually 3 times this year.They look better than they did last year but still are a ways away from being a playoff team.Now the girls are the real deal,they will win the district going away.

...ok...but if you wait until a warmup game, you'll have to buy your own ticket.  They were terrible two years ago and just bad last year.  Started this year pretty rough till they changed their defense completely.  Been getting better ever since.  But you're probably right... :-\

The rebels have shown tremendous improvement. They have to develope that killer instinct. They had the sharks down and couldnt put them away and alot of that was due to free throws. Is it just me or are free throws becoming a lost art. Some of these real good teams are very poor free throw shooters and it will get you beat every time.

Something they have to do on their own time. Shoot thousands until you can do it with your eyes closed.

But be aware the rebels will be around for the playoffs. They are going to shake this district up. :o

...ok...but if you wait until a warmup game, you'll have to buy your own ticket.  They were terrible two years ago and just bad last year.  Started this year pretty rough till they changed their defense completely.  Been getting better ever since.  But you're probably right... :-\

It was not two years ago that they were terribe.I thing last year they were terribe BS---77    EVADALE---7

Now that the Sharks have redeem themselves I can talk with yall about it since I'm the biggest fan....

I was at the game.Not say in Evadale is an bad team but this game should have not been close.Sabine played flatout sorry the 1st half(4-11 was the freethrows).After coach Harvey started yelling and untighten his tie i knew the Sharks was bout to change something.

I don't think the Sharks liked that one post a bout #30 being on the team by hisself.Don't think #30 liked it so he dropped 5-6 assist

#30 20 points

#25 20 points

#21 15 points

#23 (6th man) He did so many things that didn't show on the statbook

Evadale is pretty big. Rebels vs the Pirates should be an good game

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder