25A Predictions for Friday Jan 23

With as close as the scores have been I thought it might be good to keep the predictions all on one post so we can see how everyone does in their predictions. What do you think about Friday nights games?

Evadale @ Sabine Pass

Spurger @ High Island

West Hardin @ Hull-Daisetta

I'm taking Evadale, Spurger and West Hardin knowing that all three could be wrong around 9:30 Friday night. What a crazy year this one is going to be! I would not be surprised if we needed at least one playoff game to determine at least one of the playoff seeds and it could be all three.

It has started exciting and I don't see it letting up till the final games and maybe even one or two after that.

Good luck to all the teams!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With as close as the scores have been I thought it might be good to keep the predictions all on one post so we can see how everyone does in their predictions. What do you think about Friday nights games?

Evadale @ Sabine Pass

Spurger @ High Island

West Hardin @ Hull-Daisetta

I'm taking Evadale, Spurger and West Hardin knowing that all three could be wrong around 9:30 Friday night. What a crazy year this one is going to be! I would not be surprised if we needed at least one playoff game to determine at least one of the playoff seeds and it could be all three.

It has started exciting and I don't see it letting up till the final games and maybe even one or two after that.

Good luck to all the teams!

SP-------SPURGER---------HD

Ill take Sabine Pass over evadale the loss to WH gave them a bad taste in thier mouth and are looking to get rid of it by taking care of buisness and winning by 10+

and ill also take WH by 7 but could also see them taking a loss since the game is at HD

and ill take spurger by 15 and getting back on track  playing really good basketball

Sabine Pass-He is right we didn't like that losing feeling we got on friday.Us Sharks will be ready for that game.Our fans are finally cheering for our team plus we are in shark water for them to come. sp 15+(respect or no respect we refuse to lose)

Spurger 20+ Does Hi have an answer for there post?

Wh-in an close one.(i want them to win) 

Evadale...SP has no respect for them and I believe it will cost em.

Spurger in a good one.

HD... they will get a hand in Copeland's face, and he doesn't like that.

I HOPE YALL DONT LISTEN TO THIS DVILLE-GORILLA

BECAUSE WE HAVE HEARD HOW YALL BEEN DOING AND WE HAVE RESPECT FOR YOU GUYS

WERE LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAY YALL AND WE ARE NOT GOING IN THERE THINKING WE ARE GOING TO TAKE IT EASILY

CANT WAIT TO SEE THE REBELS AND

LETS HAVE US A GOOD ONE BOYS

A question

If the Rebels can go to Nederland and let the water out of the Sharks adopted tank then will anyone be willing to consider that the Rebels might be one of the top three teams in the district.

I know that their first two games were at home, but they are the only 2-0 in the district. If we are 3-0 will that change some minds or will it take 4-0 or 5-0 for them to be one of the top three.

Just a question?

Guest THE SCOUTER

Sabine Pass don't count your chickens before they hatch. Nitro_25 i agree with you about the West Hardin refs but you boys lost, and theres nothing you can do about it. When West Hardin comes to your house it will be different. If the rebels win tomorrow then i see them  coming in second behind Spurger. And i will be at that game tomorrow. 8)

I've seen Evadale play 3 times this year and I don't see them beating Sabine Pass.They won 2 district games at home against 2 teams that aren't real good.I don't think the Rebels make the playoffs.

WHSALUM

HAVE YOU SEEN US PLAY THIS YEAR??????

JUST WONDERING LOL CUZ YOUR PULLING FOR US HEHE ;D

JUST A FRIENDLY QUESTION

Ill Take...

SP By 4... Unless evadale pounds the ball inside and stop SP from driving.

Spurger by 15... Post game is to good.

HD by 7... If copeland has a good night this one can go either way.

Dont know id the shark will get the job done and get back on track or they will be down after the loss to WH.

WE WONT BE DOWN

WERE COMIN IN READY

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder