OF at HJ, Tuesday, Predictions??

Lazeek

Guest bleed orange

I'm going to tell you my opinion. A lot of teams in this area that has been a pretty weak team in the past and for the last couple years they have been improving like O-Field. This is how I see this area the only reason a lot of teams can say they heading in the right direction is because this area isn't as good as is used to be few years ago. Teams like Silsbee, HJ, WO-S, Ozen, Kountze and EC used to dominate this area in their classification. But this year seem to be more of a down year for the whole area which makes the "Improving" (Nederland, PNG, and O-Field etc...) teams seem that they can hang with the powerhouse team in the area. But I'm not trying to bring those teams down because they have really worked hard to get where they at right now.

You are correct but Orangefield made the playoffs last year and in 2005. I think the teams are still strong. Silsbee went to the state tournament last year and HJ won it the year before. 21 3A is strong. Kountze and Ozen has fallen a little bit but they will be back. This area was known for football and I think that is changing. Basketball is closing the gap and quickly.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to tell you my opinion. A lot of teams in this area that has been a pretty weak team in the past and for the last couple years they have been improving like O-Field. This is how I see this area the only reason a lot of teams can say they heading in the right direction is because this area isn't as good as is used to be few years ago. Teams like Silsbee, HJ, WO-S, Ozen, Kountze and EC used to dominate this area in their classification. But this year seem to be more of a down year for the whole area which makes the "Improving" (Nederland, PNG, and O-Field etc...) teams seem that they can hang with the powerhouse team in the area. But I'm not trying to bring those teams down because they have really worked hard to get where they at right now.

You are correct but Orangefield made the playoffs last year and in 2005. I think the teams are still strong. Silsbee went to the state tournament last year and HJ won it the year before. 21 3A is strong. Kountze and Ozen has fallen a little bit but they will be back. This area was known for football and I think that is changing. Basketball is closing the gap and quickly.

They did make the playoff in 05 and 08 but do you see them in the playoff every year like all other teams

21-3A has represented region 3 the last 3 years at the state tournament with 3 different teams. They currently have 2 in the top 15 in the state. how can you say they (silsbee and HJ are down). Who in region 3 is going to beat them?  Navasota?  They lost one of thier best players to LSU for football and the big guy hasn't been the same this year.  Cleveland?  They self implode in the playoffs every year.  Who else?  Bullard?  Mexia?  I would still put my money on district 21-3A.  I say the Bobcats are getting closer and I do think it will be this year or the next where they knock off one of those teams.  Not calling for a district championship (yet) just an upset.

Guest bleed orange

They did make the playoff in 05 and 08 but do you see them in the playoff every year like all other teams

Booker T, we are talking about Orangefield. Before 2005 it was like 1958 since we made the playoffs. Give us time. Time is on our side.

Hj will win but the comment that has been made several times by w5 that they will win by as many as they want is a little over the top. Does that mean Sutherland and benard can tell the other team we want to win by 67 and it will happen? Let's not get carried away.

The post made by W518991.  He is a Silsbee fan and not a HJ fan.  So don't think that someone from HJ is posting that they can beat OF or anyone else by as many as they want to.

Hj will win but the comment that has been made several times by w5 that they will win by as many as they want is a little over the top. Does that mean Sutherland and benard can tell the other team we want to win by 67 and it will happen? Let's not get carried away.

The post made by W518991.  He is a Silsbee fan and not a HJ fan.  So don't think that someone from HJ is posting that they can beat OF or anyone else by as many as they want to.

thanks alot now I have to stand in the corner on the 30 Jan!!:D :D :D,,It's just an expression but anything else you do not want to post let me I'm here for you:D :D

Guest bleed orange

thanks alot now I have to stand in the corner on the 30 Jan!!:D :D :D,,It's just an expression but anything else you do not want to post let me I'm here for you:D :D

I think you should kneel in the corner on rice like I did as a kid. ;D

Come on Lazeek, you know what I mean. Read between the line. I'm not saying Silsbee or any other powerhouse teams aren't any good. I'm staying overall in the area SE hasn't been as strong as it used to be.

Who said anything about the teams in the area being weaker than in the past.  I am just on here defending the fact that a Silsbee guy said that HJ would beat OF and WOS by as many as they wanted to.

Guest bleed orange

Bleed I just want to make sure that you know that that was a Silsbee person saying that HJ would beat OF by as many as they wanted to.  I think that HJ will win but it will be a good game.  Just making sure you knew that!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Yes I know, thanks. Tell "Booker T" I am going to bed and I will respond to him in the morning. Granny is a different story.  :P :P

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124