OF vs. HF...who do you pick?

Guest tigersvoice

I think it will be closer than most people would think.  I go with what you said, but OF doesn't score in the 40's to often...

You know that Silsbee has already been beaten by Hamshire-Fannett.  Saw the game. Orangefield should win by 18 - 22 points.  Won't matter with Wright.  She gets her points on "Snowbirds" and break aways.  Just make sure someone runs with her.

Tigersvoice...with all do respect I do not know what you are talking about. I've never seen H-F snowbird the three times or so I've watched them play. I agree with Bobcat05 this game will be closer than people expect unless OF is knocking down three's. Beach and Wright will cancel each other out. I think it's going to be a fun game to watch. I might find myself there tonight...where is it at?

Tigersvoice...with all do respect I do not know what you are talking about. I've never seen H-F snowbird the three times or so I've watched them play. I agree with Bobcat05 this game will be closer than people expect unless OF is knocking down three's. Beach and Wright will cancel each other out. I think it's going to be a fun game to watch. I might find myself there tonight...where is it at?

HF JV starts at 5:00..Well I hope you can find someone to stop the Wagner sisters  ;D

HF JV starts at 5:00..Well I hope you can find someone to stop the Wagner sisters  ;D

I thought there were 3 games tonight. Freshman 4:30, JV 6:00, and Varsity 7:30....

I agree with Rizon.  I think it will be a fun game to watch and should pose to be exciting.  Sorry Tigersvoice, I disagree with you on 18 plus points for OF.  I think it will be a close game and a good match.  Just because HF did not perform as well in one game, does not mean they will not be ready to step on the court to play a strong rival tonight..  If both teams play well and the refs are good, then the best team tonight will win tonight and move to 3-0.  I am going to be the underdog and say HF by 4.  Good luck girls.

I thought there were 3 games tonight. Freshman 4:30, JV 6:00, and Varsity 7:30....

Does HF have three teams?  I know OF only has a JV and Varsity so I would think there will be two games starting at 5 with the varsity starting around 6:30 or so.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder