DVD - Sulphur Springs / Dayton- state final game

jayhawk

Got my copy last week from 99.9 ( radio station in Liberty) Was really fun watching  the game again in the comfort of my living room. After every down they did an instant replay. The only hitch is the DVD is from SS with their commentators  calling the game, but they were real respectful and impressed with the Bronco's. As of date there are 5 copies left at the station  - 936 336 5793 -  $20.00 -

Yea I figured that out from reading some other posts about the problem. In the mean time, my mother got us 2 DVD's from the Liberty radio station. There was only one left at the time. Hard to watch because of the SS "perspective" but at least I have one. There was a lot of talent on the field that day. Fun game to watch.

It's really hard to believe that no one from this area, DISD, KSHN or anyone else, recorded the game. That's life in Dayton, football is great, everything else.....questionable.

Yea I figured that out from reading some other posts about the problem. In the mean time, my mother got us 2 DVD's from the Liberty radio station. There was only one left at the time. Hard to watch because of the SS "perspective" but at least I have one. There was a lot of talent on the field that day. Fun game to watch.

It's really hard to believe that no one from this area, DISD, KSHN or anyone else, recorded the game. That's life in Dayton, football is great, everything else.....questionable.

You can say that again...I asked for Hummus the other day at the grocery store...guy looked at me like I was on crack.  Let's not even get into the Cayote/Merliton squash that I was looking for over Thanksgiving...had to drive to Orange for that.

You can say that again...I asked for Hummus the other day at the grocery store...guy looked at me like I was on crack.  Let's not even get into the Cayote/Merliton squash that I was looking for over Thanksgiving...had to drive to Orange for that.

weirdo!!!

take your cultured self elsewhere.  :D

Dayton fans...

I will be selling the Sulphur Springs game on DVD, it is my video from field level.

Don't know how I am going to arrange the game videos on DVD yet.

Will probably have to be in three sets.

PM or email me if you are interested.

You need to see if Mr KSHN can give you the audio and dub that!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder