Orangefield 51 @ Coldsprings 54

Bobcat1

As far as this battle is concerned the 2nd place team in 22-3A (probably Coldspring) shouldn't have any trouble in the first round against 21-3A. After that it's anybody's game. The 3rd place team in 22-3A is anybody's spot right now and it doesn't matter who wins it they won't get past round 1. Any of those bottom teams are likely to heat up from the three point line and accidentally win a game they aren't supposed to. However, my biggest issue with this whole district is Cleveland. I watched the Cleveland/Tarkington game last friday and that was only an 8 point game at the half. The second half the officials choked on their whistles and things got ugly. That class of sophmores in Cleveland is a great group, but they are beginning to turn into a typical "Cleveland" team. The defense has gotten lazy and turned to slapping and poking and you can just see the discipline slipping right out of the whole bunch. In a neutral site with playoff quality officials Cleveland loses no later than the second round, probably the first. They just don't live up to the hype as far as I am concerned.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086