HillGuy

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

The DRAMA

:(

hey, does your daughter play SS?  And does she have experience in the lead-off position?  If so, we need to talk........  LOL ;)

Eaaaaassyy!....that could be construed as recruiting another team's player in midseason

;D ;D ;D ;D 

Travel ball coaches that use players to build an organization only to ditch them for bigger better pick up players when the team goes to compete in the national tournament.  And to all you travel ball coaches out there, thanks for your time. Most of you are good guys with good hearts and good intentions.

Getting team ready for 8:00 AM games on wet sweaty fields with mosquitoes.  The morning due tends to chap my behind:o

Trying to shake off mental images!

And like the world needs a mental image of your recent softball experience.  I guess you could say your current position is two out and nobody on.

Getting team ready for 8:00 AM games on wet sweaty fields with mosquitoes.  The morning due tends to chap my behind:o

And like the world needs a mental image of your recent softball experience.  I guess you could say your current position is two out and nobody on.

OMG !!!! ROTFLMAO !!! Priceless  Weed    ;D ;D

;D ;D  OMG!!  Talk about trying to stop a mental image!!!

I have just enough class to not post pics. I am so glad you guys can get some humor out of a couple of boys in pain. I have several comebacks for ya'll that are swarming thru my brain, but all are WAAAAAY too inappropriate for this board.  ;D

;D ;D  OMG!!  Talk about trying to stop a mental image!!!

I think I just frew up in my mouth!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder