Any newcomers predicted to have a big year or make an impact in District 19-4A?

RIP09

Diamond-J ..Just come to the games and support the team whether or not your underclassmen is getting playing time. That is a time honored BH tradition.

I don't have an underclassman--my kid is a senior--and plays for Dayton but I have followed BH baseball for quite some time as you have one of the best programs around--I know several of BH underclassmen very well and some of them are exceptional---I will however support BH baseball unless they are playing Dayton

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shooter1709

Well who ever plays will have to work on there hitting because the guys that are competing for 3rd; none have looked good with the bat at practice.  I have been to all but one practice and 3rd base is wide open. ;)

Regardless of who ends up being at 3rd, don't be surprised if you end up having someone DH for that position in the lineup.

actually the more likely to happen is either no DH or a DH when anyone but Rocha or Burditt are pitching as both are beyond capable with the bat

Diamond-J ..Just come to the games and support the team whether or not your underclassmen is getting playing time. That is a time honored BH tradition.

I don't have an underclassman--my kid is a senior--and plays for Dayton but I have followed BH baseball for quite some time as you have one of the best programs around--I know several of BH underclassmen very well and some of them are exceptional---I will however support BH baseball unless they are playing Dayton

That's what I'm talking about.  ;D

Diamond J give me a call when you have a minute.

The debate rages on and on.....folks, let me tell you ,if you as a community want a team to make a deep run in the playoffs then

you want these seniors on the field..period...end of story. Besides, as some one stated earlier these kids have their dues many times over waiting their turn just like the ones before them. That's the way it works if you haven't noticed. The starters will be:some variations for who's pitching:

C-Ponder

1st-Rocha/Peterson

2nd-Clifton

SS-Carmona

3rd-Baker

LF-Henscey

CF-Padgett

RF-Burditt

Now, get behind these kids and give them your support. Little known tidbit,

This group is the only one ever to go to Little League State as 14 yr olds from BH

That is a very solid defensive lineup. Pitchers stay healthy and get some hitting ( which I think BH has this year ) and this team could make a good run.

Best of luck !

The debate rages on and on.....folks, let me tell you ,if you as a community want a team to make a deep run in the playoffs then

you want these seniors on the field..period...end of story. Besides, as some one stated earlier these kids have their dues many times over waiting their turn just like the ones before them. That's the way it works if you haven't noticed. The starters will be:some variations for who's pitching:

C-Ponder

1st-Rocha/Peterson

2nd-Clifton

SS-Carmona

3rd-Baker

LF-Henscey

CF-Padgett

RF-Burditt

This group is the only one ever to go to Little League State as 14 yr olds from BH

That is a very solid defensive lineup. Pitchers stay healthy and get some hitting ( which I think BH has this year ) and this team could make a good run.

Best of luck !

[/quote

Who do you beleive will be the MVP, Offensive MVP. Defensive MVP, and all district

C-Ponder

1st-Rocha/Peterson

2nd-Clifton

SS-Carmona

3rd-Baker

LF-Henscey

CF-Padgett

RF-Burditt

Best of luck !

Eagle07 (LUKE this is your father) No retiring for you. Now lets let the BIG DOGS eat. Time to get it on. Solid line up now we need a leader. You know who you are pull them all together and take charge. If you lead they will follow 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed