Region 3 3A

Bobcat1

Here is how I would rank a few of the 3A teams from Region 3......

1.  Cleveland

2.  Silsbee

3.  Navasota

4.  Lufkin Hudson

5.  Hardin-Jefferson

6.  Huntington

----REVISED----

Not a bad list, Lazeek, although i think you left out a few teams.  Center should definitely be on there because they are the favorite to win 18-3A and have a 6-7 post that is going to SFA.  Crockett should be mentioned also, they took Silsbee to 2OT last year, they've beaten 5A Lufkin this year, and they have most of their players back.  Coach Bartlett has done a great job at Huntington to have them in the conversation, but i wouldnt put them up there ahead either of the teams i just mentioned, or teams like Mexia or Bullard. 

Here is how I would rank a few of the 3A teams from Region 3......

1.  Cleveland

2.  Silsbee

3.  Navasota

4.  Lufkin Hudson

5.  Hardin-Jefferson

6.  Huntington

----REVISED----

Not a bad list, Lazeek, although i think you left out a few teams.  Center should definitely be on there because they are the favorite to win 18-3A and have a 6-7 post that is going to SFA.  Crockett should be mentioned also, they took Silsbee to 2OT last year, they've beaten 5A Lufkin this year, and they have most of their players back.  Coach Bartlett has done a great job at Huntington to have them in the conversation, but i wouldnt put them up there ahead either of the teams i just mentioned, or teams like Mexia or Bullard. 

I saw that Center was undefeated in district and have not heard about the others you mentioned.  What about the Waco 3A schools?  How are they doing?  It seems that HJ is always playing Connally or LaVega!!!

1.. Silsbee    Lost a matchup to Cleveland but i think Silsbee overall better team

2. Cleveland    Very Good Team I think the Experience not knowing how to make a playoff run will hurt.

3. Center      The 6-7 is a Beast the PG knows how to run the offense i think they match up with Silsbee better than they do with HJ not sure if the kid can score against a press..

4. Navasota ---  Everyone but one back from last year and played some tough Compettion.

5. Hardin Jefferson  The Big 3 is what they call them... need to put up 65 or more a night...

6. Huntington ---- No playoff Experience... Good team though

7 Hudson ---- No Depth.... The two Brothers are relyed on to much from what i Saw at the Lufkin Tour.

8.  Waco Conally  ---- They are my DarkHorse... Seen them one time like their Defense not much Offense besides their guards.

1.. Silsbee    Lost a matchup to Cleveland but i think Silsbee overall better team

2. Cleveland    Very Good Team I think the Experience not knowing how to make a playoff run will hurt.

3. Center       The 6-7 is a Beast the PG knows how to run the offense i think they match up with Silsbee better than they do with HJ not sure if the kid can score against a press..

4. Navasota ---   Everyone but one back from last year and played some tough Compettion.

5. Hardin Jefferson   The Big 3 is what they call them... need to put up 65 or more a night...

6. Huntington ---- No playoff Experience... Good team though

7 Hudson ---- No Depth.... The two Brothers are relyed on to much from what i Saw at the Lufkin Tour.

8.  Waco Conally  ---- They are my DarkHorse... Seen them one time like their Defense not much Offense besides their guards.

Thanks Dawg

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami