*POST FRIDAY SCORES HERE*

Guest bleed orange

Oh, you flocked - "sometimes it is hard to make easy shots...." (I need to learn how to use the whole quote thing)

You honestly think I should give BC credit. Let me finish it for you. We got mugged when we went up for a shot. I have watched BC at every level and they play the same way. It is not the girls fault (BC) they were not taught the correct fundamentals at a young age. If BC would put as much energy into their girls basketball program as they do volleyball and softball then they would be successful at all three. Not two.

Not at all!!! I totally agree with you about BC - I was referring to your comments to the HJ guy about complementing WOS (and WB). Somehow you see this as some sort of excuse. The score against WOS could have been higher - some class was shown by playing the entire bench. HJ does not need to make excuses, they are doing fine on their own!

Guest bleed orange

Not at all!!! I totally agree with you about BC - I was referring to your comments to the HJ guy about complementing WOS (and WB). Somehow you see this as some sort of excuse. The score against WOS could have been higher - some class was shown by playing the entire bench. HJ does not need to make excuses, they are doing fine on their own!

I agree, HJ does not need to make excuses and neither does Orangefield. Again credit is earned not due. Our credit is due through our little dribbler programs. If these other schools do not keep up then so be it. The cream always rises to the top.  ;D ;D Until WOS and WB give the girls program the support they deserve, you will hear no compliment from me.

Some people know each other or know who each other are.  It's all in good fun..sometimes.. ;)

Guest bleed orange

Fair enough!

I respect your opinion and enjoyed our conversation. I wish more people were as passionate about "girls basketball" as you and I are.

Guest bleed orange

See, playing the bench is no excuse either because HJ is good from top to bottom. You guys substitute and never miss a beat.

Guest bleed orange

"bbwmf" I was just joking. I was trying to get the girls forum going but nobody took the bait but you. Before I ever posted I let some of the HJ posters know my intentions, so they would not take it personal. I have the up most respect for the HJ program. I have met a lot people from HJ through little dribblers and school ball. What really upsets me is, if I posted that on the boys forum they would have went crazy. Why not for the girls? The girls deserve the same respect that the boys get. Oh well I took a shot and it did not work. I'll go to bed now.

"bbwmf" I was just joking. I was trying to get the girls forum going but nobody took the bait but you. Before I ever posted I let some of the HJ posters know my intentions, so they would not take it personal. I have the up most respect for the HJ program. I have met a lot people from HJ through little dribblers and school ball. What really upsets me is, if I posted that on the boys forum they would have went crazy. Why not for the girls? The girls deserve the same respect that the boys get. Oh well I took a shot and it did not work. I'll go to bed now.

I will vouch for bleed....

The good thing about girl's basketball in this area is the lack of trash talking.... most talking is done on the court....  thats the way it should be...

Guest bleed orange

I will vouch for bleed....

The good thing about girl's basketball in this area is the lack of trash talking.... most talking is done on the court....  thats the way it should be...

I agree! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    hthnkroor
    Newest Member
    hthnkroor