Lowest scoring boys games you've ever seen?

Guest curtissimo

About 5 years ago there was a game at Woodville... Not sure who Woodville played but the final was 5-3.

I was at that game. As a coach, you are a hero or a total idiot(according to the fans).................... The greese at the consession stand didn't have time to get hot...

Normally these games are when one team decides to hold the ball and not even try a basket.  When I was in High School – a long long time ago – we played Huntsville who was considered the best team in the State at the time and the final score was 10 – 6.  We lost – but the reason that we stalled the entire game was they had a 6’10†center who was really good and our tallest player as 6’1â€.  Had we played a normal game we would have lost by 30.

And yes it was a very boring game.

Guest nostradamus

yes...it was a district game.  I was coaching in that district at the time.....and ol' Hand used the spread offense very effectively when he was at Huntington....it gave his kids the best chance to win games

in fact, we played Huntington four times in those two years and in those four games we combined for ELEVEN OT's!!!  All because of that maddening spread offense.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed