Livingston 65, Ozen 61 - F

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hoops12

It quite honestly looks retarded. The players need to play there game and not worry whether or not they have their sleeve on or whether or not they are wearing the NBA socks and so forth. This is high school basketball your not sponsored play the game the way it should be.

Guest hoops12

I seen da game...livingston is a pretty good team and should be hard for anyone to beat......but ozenfinest was right the refs did call a 1-sided game for varsity,freshman,and JV(unfortunately freshman and JV were way too good for that to hold them back)ther was so many fouls on the ozen players it was unbelievable,then after the game i heard there players started talkin trash to willie and decarlos

From what I've been told Livingston is a very classy team execpt for one player. They usually keep there mouth shut and just play.

Guest hoops12

You don't need an arm sleeve or whatever to elevate your game. If the player can't do it by himself then he's in trouble!!!

I think when the players wear all that fancy gear it helps the elevate their game

And how exactly does it held elevate their game? You think that wearing an arm sleeve is going to make you magically dunk or is it going to make you hit the three pointer all game every game?!?!?

You don't need an arm sleeve or whatever to elevate your game. If the player can't do it by himself then he's in trouble!!!

I think when the players wear all that fancy gear it helps the elevate their game

And how exactly does it held elevate their game? You think that wearing an arm sleeve is going to make you magically dunk or is it going to make you hit the three pointer all game every game?!?!?

You never know.  These kids have roll models.  In the NBA, Allen Iverson and Carmelo Anthony wear these things.  Some kids wear Jordan Shoes because they like Jordan.  Don't act like you was raised under a rock.  ::) ::)

And all of those accomplishment came from wearing an arm sleeve. WOW. I got to get me one of those. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

The kids might look up to him.  Here are some more of his accomplishments...Since he's 'some role model'...

Iverson ranks third all-time in points per game. He has averaged 27.7 points per game in his career, trailing all-time leader Michael Jordan and Wilt Chamberlain in this category by only 2.4 points per game. Iverson is one of only 30 players in NBA history to score over 20,000 points in his career, and he was the sixth fastest in the history of the game to achieve this feat.

Iverson is also very proficient in provoking shooting fouls, regularly one of the NBA's leaders in free throws attempted, and in free throw percentage. On defense, Iverson has won three steals titles an averages over two steals per game for his entire career. Iverson is recognised as an elite allround player and was voted to seven All-NBA Teams. He also took the league and All-Star MVP and led the Sixers to the Finals in 2001.

(reference: Wikipedia.com)

Guest hoops12

Ha yeah true. But I'm going to take back my comments about the arm sleeve because back when I played I had things I did now that I think about it. It was small things like pray before the game and so forth but I guess whatever makes a player comfortable that is not a distraction is permittable.

Ha yeah true. But I'm going to take back my comments about the arm sleeve because back when I played I had things I did now that I think about it. It was small things like pray before the game and so forth but I guess whatever makes a player comfortable that is not a distraction is permittable.

yep like not washing your game socks because you thought it might wash away your luck from previous good games ;)

Guest scottpellegrin93

i put on a sleeve and if you ask me it was pretty itchy would you rather itch the whole game and hit 3's and dunk or just hit 3's and dunk?

i will let you all decide

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124