Video....WO-S On Sports Xtra

A few weeks ago you would have said for 2nd place and now you are saying that it will be a war between the Tigers and Hawks for 1st!!!!!  How things have changed. ;D ;D ;D

Oh no, I never said it would be a war for 2nd. I have said all along that Silsbee would win 1st and HJ 2nd. The battle would be for that 3rd spot.

A few weeks ago you would have said for 2nd place and now you are saying that it will be a war between the Tigers and Hawks for 1st!!!!!  How things have changed. ;D ;D ;D

Oh no, I never said it would be a war for 2nd. I have said all along that Silsbee would win 1st and HJ 2nd. The battle would be for that 3rd spot.

Oh OK!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Just getting that bulletin board material together for Todd and staff!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Just getting that bulletin board material together for Todd and staff!!!! ;D ;D ;D

They are going to need it! ;) ;D

They are going to need it! ;) ;D

I am just glad that they have gone from having "NO CHANCE" to win district to a "SMALL CHANCE"!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Guest Pissedoffgranny23

lol yall are funny...wos will not make playoffs...and no hj has no chance 2 win this district unless silsbee gets disqualified or some strange thing like that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83