Goodrich 68 Cayuga 62

This game featured one of the top ranked 1A D2 teams vs one of the top ranked 1A D1 teams.  Cayuga just got out of football last week so they are still getting into basketball form.  Cayuga is one of the most athletic 1A teams you'll ever see.  I heard this game was tied 60-60 with a minute left, so it must have been a pretty good game.  Dont be surprised if both of these teams are in the state tournament.

Game was 60-60 with 1:28 to go and 61-60 with :45.  Goodrich is great.  Proud of the Cayuga effort after 1 practice and a shoot around.  Off. execution will get better with time....just getting started.  No execuse just need some gym time.  Good luck to Coach King and his team.

Game was 60-60 with 1:28 to go and 61-60 with :45.  Goodrich is great.  Proud of the Cayuga effort after 1 practice and a shoot around.  Off. execution will get better with time....just getting started.  No execuse just need some gym time.  Good luck to Coach King and his team.

Where you been YUGAHOOPS?  I havent seen you on the Eastexsports board.  I think everyone misses you on there. ;)  Hows Summerville doing?  Look forward to seeing you post again on Eastex.

FOOTBALL MAN! FOOTBALL 24/7!!!!  FEB. 18 target date on Summerville return. Doc says all is on target or ahead.  That would be the 5 month from surgery date. He is working like a mad man to get back. Kids are just learning to play without him and doing great so far vs. some monster competion... @ Crockett Tuesday..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami