Silsbee @ Lumberton ,Thursday(scrimmage)

SHS-84

I am from Lumberton and i know they have great time spirit and their work ethic is good but i see a slow start for both teams and i hope Lumberton does come out on top but for them to do that they will have to play a much better game then they did against BH but im pullin for them

I am from Lumberton and i know they have great time spirit and their work ethic is good but i see a slow start for both teams and i hope Lumberton does come out on top but for them to do that they will have to play a much better game then they did against BH but im pullin for them

Slow start and a slow finish for L-town! I dont see how you can say Silsbee will have a slow start.... The Tigers have beaten both teams they scrumed up with and we are not talking about BH or HF!!!!!!!!!!

I think silsbee will win this scrimmage by a TD

close but u got ur teams mixed up

Champion

"Slow start and a slow finish for L-town! I dont see how you can say Silsbee will have a slow start.... The Tigers have beaten both teams they scrumed up with and we are not talking about BH or HF!!!!!!!!!!"

what teams do we need to talk about before theres some respect shown?

Yes scrimages don't mean much but then again they do. The confidence that this Lumberton team has gained by beating HF,BH, and also Silsbee will carry into the season. Didn't Silsbee beat Nederland and we beat Silsbee? Not trying to talk smack because Nederland has ALWAYS been good and we are just starting to turn around. Best of luck to everyone in 22-4A this year!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83