LC-M vs Caney Creek

Who wins Thursday night?  

1. 1. Who wins Thursday night?

Bridge City Card sounds like some sour grapes. When everyone else thinks this is will be a laugher. Don't know to much about LCM or Caney Creek, but I saw the score of LCM and BC and either BC is over rated or LCM is much improved. I would say LCM much improved.

LCM 31 Caney Creek 10

I got news for you guys out there that think us bears are just a walk in the park... YOUR WRONG! Everyone thinks that were that team that has no talent and cant play well guess what??? I hope to see everyone of yalls faces after this season, especially after WO-S..we'll let the what happens on the field speak for us... good luck to all the teams.. see ya on the field

LCM 28

CC 6

Guest Bridge City Card

I got news for you guys out there that think us bears are just a walk in the park... YOUR WRONG! Everyone thinks that were that team that has no talent and cant play well guess what??? I hope to see everyone of yalls faces after this season' date=' especially after WO-S..we'll let the what happens on the field speak for us... good luck to all the teams.. see ya on the field

LCM 28

CC 6[/quote'] Should be a good game with LCM winning in Conroe Thursday night.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124