Silsbee vs. West Brook Predictions? Setxsports will broadcast this game!!! 3pm!!

KFDM COOP

Guest ST4life

This will depend on which Tiger team shows up.  They have suffered some losses recently.  At the same time, the Bruins are no slouch.  I think the Tigers will get up for this game. 

Tigers 60 - 48

Wrong....... Silsbee has showed up and played hard in every game except the Sanger game.......the only reason Silsbee lost there last two was because of Robinson being injured..........Also they lost to Ozen because Ozen is just as good as Silsbee so that really did not hurt anybody I think Silsbee would hve beat Ozen if they would have played somewhere other than Ozen........ ;D

This will depend on which Tiger team shows up.  They have suffered some losses recently.  At the same time, the Bruins are no slouch.  I think the Tigers will get up for this game. 

Tigers 60 - 48

Wrong....... Silsbee has showed up and played hard in every game except the Sanger game.......the only reason Silsbee lost there last two was because of Robinson being injured..........Also they lost to Ozen because Ozen is just as good as Silsbee so that really did not hurt anybody I think Silsbee would hve beat Ozen if they would have played somewhere other than Ozen........ ;D

Read my signature...Ok, the key player gets  hurt.  There should be other players that step up and fill the void.  Like I said, If Silsbee can play like they were when they were red hot, they take Brook by 12...

Guest ST4life

Tigers 60 - 48

Read my signature...Ok, the key player gets  hurt.  There should be other players that step up and fill the void.  Like I said, If Silsbee can play like they were when they were red hot, they take Brook by 12...

This is not the NBA every High school team has a key player..........

Tigers 60 - 48

Never said that this is the NBA.  You just said it.  Take Ozen for example.  That team is good enough to give any team fits even with one of their big 3 out.  That's a team.  Silsbee, I'm sure is the same way.  Don't make excuses for one of your players being out.  From what I heard from several other Silsbee fans, the Tigers have other nice players and a good bench.  BTW, I will go and check out this game.  This will be my first time seeing either team this season...

Guest ST4life

Tigers 60 - 48

Never said that this is the NBA.  You just said it.  Take Ozen for example.  That team is good enough to give any team fits even with one of their big 3 out.  That's a team.  Silsbee, I'm sure is the same way.  Don't make excuses for one of your players being out.  From what I heard from several other Silsbee fans, the Tigers have other nice players and a good bench.  BTW, I will go and check out this game.  This will be my first time seeing either team this season...

Silsbee has alot of good players but Robinson is the star end of story BMT.........

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont